trial code in bulk orders

Discus and support trial code in bulk orders in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, I need information about xbox trial membership, is possible to buy 48h code in bulk/wholesale order? I search everywhere supplier code and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SSaweR, May 7, 2015.

1. SSaweR
    SSaweR Guest

hello, I need information about xbox trial membership, is possible to buy 48h code in bulk/wholesale order? I search everywhere supplier code and they have very high price even for many amount codes. I'm wondering where They get trial codes in thousands
    pieces. Can You give me some information about it?I asked on chat but they don't provide any info about it. Thousands codes on ebay and other place.

thanks

:)

SSaweR, May 7, 2015
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Also i just my rank was 2 with 86 percent

Hello blexcian,

As mentioned by Smwutches, pre-orders were only eligible for MyVIP in the month of September. Your only pre-orders that month were Bioshock: Collection and Mafia 3. The bulk of your pre-orders were not during that month. In particular, many were made in
    the month of October. Pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, with the exception of that offer in September. Therefore, those purchases did not increase your MyVIP progress.

XBLRewards8, May 7, 2015
  3. onezeon
    onezeon Guest
    State of Decay 2 (X1)

I had a code for a 4 week trial awhile back....do the £1 codes work more than once?

onezeon, May 7, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The only way I know if to buy in bulk is through a place like ebay. Trial codes are given with games, they're not available for purchase from retailers. So you'd have to talk to those sellers to find out how they get the quantities they have.

Smwutches, May 7, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

The only way I know if to buy in bulk is through a place like ebay. Trial codes are given with games, they're not available for purchase from retailers. So you'd have to talk to those sellers to find out how they get the quantities they have.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox live

Cdkeys buys xbox codes in bulk i believe so they only sell legit codes not stolen codes
  7. Oraclea Win User

Xbox Game Pass activation Issue.

Hi, sorry to hear you're having that issue- non-trial codes should indeed be able to be stacked for up to 36 months, and additionally, a 12-month code should not give any messages regarding trial status when you try to redeem it. It is true that you can't
    stack trial codes, nor can you redeem additional trial codes if you've already redeemed one in the past.

You might double-check your
    Xbox order history
    to see if the redeemed code(s) show up as expected. You can also check your

services & subscriptions
    page to check the current status of your subscription. Hope that helps!
  8. HassanB Win User

Error message when confirming purchase for 1-month free subscription

Hello,

The error code 80070057 means that you need a billing/payment method on file in order to take advantage of the 1 month free trial. There is no way to take advantage of the trial without adding a billing/payment method.

Please add a payment method that is valid and working and try to access the free trial again.
  9. Jacyintha Win User

Another Xbox Live Gold Free Membership Error

Free trials require a payment method.

You will get that error code unless you add a credit or debit card to your account. All trials turn on an automatic renewal (which you can turn off) in order to start them.
Thema:

1. trial code in bulk orders - Similar Threads - trial code bulk

2. How can I give a friend a code for the 14 day trial? I've seen it on my profile before but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I give a friend a code for the 14 day trial? I've seen it on my profile before but...: They say I can send a 14-day trial if I'm currently a paid Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or PC Game Pass member which I am but now I'm not seeing anything & I was just able to do it last month...
  3. How do I get XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 14 Day Trial code without purchasing any promo products?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get XBOX Game Pass Ultimate 14 Day Trial code without purchasing any promo products?: I've been looking for it. submitted by /u/PSQWeb80 [link] [comments]
  4. Can't redeem code for 1-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate trial

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code for 1-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate trial: I won a code from tim hortons roll up the rim and tried redeeming it on xbox and redeem.microsoft.com . any help would be much appreciated :) [img] 613b8827-01c4-4c5a-9b59-65466de6a61b
  5. Using Game Pass trial code while Gold subscription is still active?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Game Pass trial code while Gold subscription is still active?: I currently have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription that has several months remaining. I also have an unused Game Pass (GP) trial code (forget if it was 14 day or 1 month). What would happen if...
  6. I can’t redeem a code for a game with a trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem a code for a game with a trial version: I bought minecraft xbox one edition off of gamestop and tried to redeem it and it says i own the game but i only have the trial version please help b77dd78c-5680-4a28-ade6-62b96b40a686
  7. 14 day trial for Game Pass says “this code is for new customers only”

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day trial for Game Pass says “this code is for new customers only”: The other day i bought a brand new controller cause my other one broke(rage issues) anyway I was pleased to see a 14 day free trial of game pass in the box and couldnt wait to use it to play no...
  8. Xbox game pass ultimate trial code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate trial code not working: I've just bought an xbox one controller and I tried to redeem the game pass ultimate trial code on the xbox app in pc but it says the following: "Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a...
  9. Anyone got a spare xblg trial code i could use please?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got a spare xblg trial code i could use please?: Anyone got a spare xblg trial code i could use please? submitted by /u/clvvvy [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox live gold trial code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold trial code: Hi there, Recently I bought a Xbox One X comsole and as always we received a code for a 14 days gold trial. The carton with the code says the code must be redeemed by 01/31/2021, but when we...