Transparent background on pfp no longer working when changing on mobile

Discus and support Transparent background on pfp no longer working when changing on mobile in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/420apexking [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/420apexking, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Transparent background on pfp no longer working when changing on mobile

/u/420apexking, Jan 14, 2021
  2. GrowlingYapper Win User

Background and color

Transparency only works when you have custom or achievement art selected as background, Try setting an achievement as a background then change back to solid background colour of your choice .
  3. Georges C. Win User

Transparent PFP

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Nykuro, where you're trying to update the image, they've actually changed some image type and format guidelines to Gamerpic, if you're trying to switch across Xbox or the Xbox website, would suggest you try the Xbox App Companion.
  4. GoyetteQC Win User

Error 0x87c40011

I'm having the same issue. Tried hard reset, unplugging the Xbox, changing the background, tile transparency and none of it worked.
  5. adamblack93 Win User

My previous games and apps stay solid and will not go back to the settings "Mostly Transparent "

A solution can be found here (relevant parts included for your convenience): http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/change-xbox-one-background

Adjusting the tile transparency allows you to better view your custom background through the tiles on the screen. To adjust this:

1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select AllSettings.
    4. In the Nav pane, select Personalisation, and then in the right pane, select My colour & background.
    5. Select Tile transparency on the My colour & background page.
    Choose the transparency value that you prefer (Solid, Mostly solid, Partly transparent or Mostly transparent).

The following additional information is taken from
    news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-xbox-one-february-system-update
    :

Custom backgrounds and tile transparency – We’ve added tile transparency to the Home tiles to make your background images more visible. As a reminder, to set a custom background, go to Settings > My Xbox > My
    background
    . Note: some items can’t be made transparent due to usage rights/restrictions for certain images.

Let us know if the above solution does not work.
  6. smileskybird Win User

February update out

I love the semi-transparent tiles it's good if you add your own photos or pictures to the Dashboard background. I no longer have a Windows 8 UI shouting 'hey I'm Windows 8 I'm going to obscure your Dashboard background pic'.
Thema:

Transparent background on pfp no longer working when changing on mobile

1. Transparent background on pfp no longer working when changing on mobile - Similar Threads - Transparent background pfp

2. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  3. How can I use a photo as background?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I use a photo as background?: So I want to use a picture from my phone as a wallpaper on my Xbox one x. I tried with Dropbox already but I can't sign in because of a "wrong browser". I also don't have a flash drive right now....
  4. Xbox One Background Doesn’t Exist?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Background Doesn’t Exist?: Hello, I’m having a problem with my Xbox. I’d like to move the background of my Xbox One (a screenshot) to the background of my new Series X, but I can’t figure out how to do it. The screenshot...
  5. Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly: Whenever i try to set a custom profile picture or background picture for the xbox club i am the owner of, it doesnt keep the changes whenever i reload the "friends and community updates" app. I...
  6. Fire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fire vapor dynamic background not showing up is there a fix?: I have restarted my series x and updated the controller but i still don't have the dynamic background for the fire vapor controller 00959e5c-d078-4606-aecc-7cd19ab32f5f
  7. How to enable background permissions for Xbox App?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to enable background permissions for Xbox App?: My Xbox App on my desktop keeps informing me that the backgrounds permissions for the Xbox App are disabled and so I keep attempting to fix them, I've scoured the web and none of them are having...
  8. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  9. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  10. Why do I only hear background noises on my headset and no voices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I only hear background noises on my headset and no voices?: This problem started a week ago out of no where. I can only hear background sounds and little to no voices or footsteps. I have cleaned out my headset jack, tried my headset on another device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transparent xbox profile picture