Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation...

Discus and support Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Não consigo baixar jogos ou apps no meu Series S, toda vez tenho problema de "Instalação interrompida". Já mudei DNS, endereço MAC e ate testei outra... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anderson Lima1, Jun 24, 2023.

1. Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation...

Não consigo baixar jogos ou apps no meu Series S, toda vez tenho problema de "Instalação interrompida".

Já mudei DNS, endereço MAC e ate testei outra conexão.
    Vi inúmeros vídeos na internet e vi outras respostas do mesmo problema no fórum, mas nada que tentei deu certo.

Existe uma atualização da Microsoft Store mas nem isso eu consigo baixar.

I already changed DNS, MAC address and even tested another connection.

I saw numerous videos on the internet and saw other answers to the same problem on the forum, but nothing I tried worked. There is an update from the Microsoft Store but I can't even download that.

:)

Anderson Lima1, Jun 24, 2023
  2. Ali sam1 Win User

Is there a solution for my problem that the installation stops in 2024 or should we buy a ps5?

I am installing Modern Warfare 3 on the S series, and every time I try to install the game, this problem appears. The installation has stopped. I have tried and tried everything, but there is no result.
  3. GoninChelsea Win User

Why won't the Game Pass app (iPhone) recognise that my XsX has an SSD installed?

Good afternoon.

I have a 1TB SSD installed in the back of my Series X, the official one. The setup was seamless as it was when I added one to my wife's Series S a while back.

The issue is that the Game Pass app for iOS doesn't recognise that my series X has the extra storage. So when I am trying to install games via the app I am being asked to make space, when I have tons left.

No such issues with the series S, the extra space is recognised.
  4. ngocphi Win User

MS Flight Simulator digital will not install

What are you trying to install on?

Xbox series x or s or pc?

And no xbox one s or x don't count they aren't even series

Why would you think 10 year old hardware would run a game that give 3-5 year old pcs trouble

Once redeemed on series x or s you download via your ready to install

If you are talking about pc well depends what you redeemed it on xbox app or steam you download via whichever app you download it kn
  5. johnbarker8 Win User

Black Ops Cold War -Ray Tracing and HD Assets not downloading

I own the digital x/s version and had it installed (with HD assets) on the series s back in dec, just bought a series x this week transfered my games over looking forward to turning on raytracing to find it nowhere to be downloaded not on the install files or anything. Weirdly though I do have the install of HD assets still but that may have been from transfer between consoles instead of downloading it from the Internet.
  6. xmonkey of evil Win User

Trying to download games on Game Pass but it is stuck on 0%

Yeah, every time someone adds onto it saying they tweaked a step and it works I get all excited, just to be stuck with the 0% 0B/s download...

My only saving grace here is that most of the games I can't download on the Xbox App are just fine on the console side of things, but PC users shouldn't have to be jumping through this many hoops and hurdles.
Thema:

Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation...

1. Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation... - Similar Threads - Translation can't download

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation: I have recently bought an xbox360 controller and dongle for my PC but the controller is nearly useless due to the translation between the physical movement of the analogue sticks to the in-game...
  6. Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...

in XboX Insiders
    Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...: What do you think of such a system on Xbox? submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  8. 如何更换我的 Xbox 账户电子邮箱[Translation: How to Change My Xbox Account's Email Address? ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    如何更换我的 Xbox 账户电子邮箱[Translation: How to Change My Xbox Account's Email Address? ]: 今天,我注册了一个 Outlook 电子邮箱,然后我的 Microsoft 账户自动将新的 Outlook 电子邮箱设置为登录首选项,但是我登录我的 Minecraft 基岩版账户的时候,发现 Xbox 账户已经 法通过新的 Outlook 电子邮箱以及之前使用的电子邮箱登录。而我又不小心用新的 Outlook 电子邮箱注册了一个新的 Xbox 账户。现在,我不知道怎么 注销我新注册的多余...
  9. error 0x80048888 no puedo iniciar sesión [Translation-error 0x80048888 I can't log in]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 0x80048888 no puedo iniciar sesión [Translation-error 0x80048888 I can't log in]: i try sign in but i can't and put this error 0x80048888 , i go to find information about that but i didn't find. who can give a resolucion about this. THANKS bed46858-79a2-48d6-a510-10050705b6c4
  10. Starfield Translation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Translation: Please release this game as including Turkish. It is cheap and very effective for players. This game depends on %90 to language like cyberpunk, elders scrolls. Last day i have finished ESS as...