[Translation: I bought a pack of skins and a minecraft texture pack but I cannot use them.] ...

Discus and support [Translation: I bought a pack of skins and a minecraft texture pack but I cannot use them.] ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lo que pasa es que compré lo ya anterior mencionado, pero al intentar usarlos me aparece un mensaje que dice que necesito comprarlos, le doy aceptar lo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PumpkinBean507, Aug 7, 2014.

1. [Translation: I bought a pack of skins and a minecraft texture pack but I cannot use them.] ...

Lo que pasa es que compré lo ya anterior mencionado, pero al intentar usarlos me aparece un mensaje que dice que necesito comprarlos, le doy aceptar lo vuelvo a descargar pero nada. Ya intenté eso más de una vez, hablé a soporte técnico pero todas las veces
    que intenté hablar con ellos me aparece esto:

“Si su solicitud tiene que ver con problemas para conectarse a Xbox LIVE, cierre la sesión de charla por el momento, porque nuestros agentes no tienen más información. Somos conscientes del problema y proporcionaremos actualizaciones
    de estado en http://xbox.com/status. Gracias.”

Alguien me ayude esto no es justo!!!!!!! [Translation: I bought a pack of skins and a minecraft texture pack but I cannot use them.] ... :(

[Translation:

What happens is that I bought the already above mentioned, but when you try
    to use them get me amessage saying that I need to buy them, I
    will accept I return it to download but nothing. I've tried that morethan once, I talked to technical support, but every time I tried to talk to them get me this:

"If your request has to do with problems to connect to Xbox LIVE, log out of talk at the moment, because ouragents do
    not have more information. We are aware of the problem and provide status updates onhttp://xbox.com/status. Thank
    you."

Someone help me this is not fair! [Translation: I bought a pack of skins and a minecraft texture pack but I cannot use them.] ... :(]

:)

PumpkinBean507, Aug 7, 2014
  2. Packs pompurri minecraft error - [Translation - Packs pompurri minecraft error]

Recien compre la ultima version de minecraft para xbox one pero al querer usar mis packs de textura del 360 en el one me aparece que los compre y no que los descargue gratis como a los demas que hago no quiero gastar dinero en algo que ya habia comprado
    los packs son:

Mitologia Griega

Halo

Skyrim

- [Translation - Just buy the latest version of Minecraft for Xbox One but to want to use my texture packs of the 360 in the one I appear to buy them and not to download them free as others I do not want to spend money on something that had already
    bought packs are :

Greek mythology Halo Skyrim]

EdobalSpeedNFS, Aug 7, 2014
  3. se puede usar el ratón en xbox one? sin necesidad de comprar algo extra? y si es asi que cosa?

me compré un teclado y un ratón para poder usarlo en la xbox ( se me hace más comodo) y intente jugar fortnite pero solo puedo usar el teclado, y el mouse no funciona. necesito ayuda

[Translation] I bought a keyboard and a mouse to be able to use it on the Xbox (it makes me more comfortable) and try to play fortnite but I can only use the keyboard, and the mouse does not work. I need help [Translation]

SnOk iCionaig, Aug 7, 2014
  4. [Translation: I bought a pack of skins and a minecraft texture pack but I cannot use them.] ...

Hey there, Pumpkin! Since these forums are done in English, I went ahead and translated your post. Hopefully I can help you out.

I just saw recently in
    this thread how to fix this. Let's start with the beginning.

Make sure you have deleted the trial texture packs and saved files showing texture packs from the hard drive. Head to Settings > System Settings > Storage. You will want to select the storage device that has the texture packs on them, then
    find your Minecraft folder. Delete the packs from inside the folder.

Clear the cache on your console
    3 times, then power down your console. Give it a couple minutes, then turn it back on. You should be able to use the texture packs after that.

If not, please post back so that we can try some other troubleshooting with you!

Misses Quinzel, Aug 8, 2014
  5. Kin Wolf Win User

PS4 Bedrock Edition Earth Skin not showing

This also happened to me. I lost this skin, a texture pack and a whole skin pack with the update. :(

(Google Translator)
  6. TeddyGoddess Win User

No longer receiving Xbox One Minecraft Discount

I checked through my purchase history and it does not show the Minecraft game for some reason, i assume it may be because i add Microsoft credit to my account and use that to purchase items.

However in my purchase history there is several Minecraft texture packages, so these should prove i have once owned the game, only a fool would buy texture packages for a game they did not own.

I also have 40% of Achievements for the game so i obviously played for a period of time.

I know i played the game online because when i was not connected to the internet my worlds did not appear.

Texture packs and skin packs i have brought (According to my purchase history)

MINECRAFT FANTASY TEXTURE PACK

MINECRAFT FESTIVE SKIN PACK

MINECRAFT CITY TEXTURE PACK
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 vs Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection

The Starter collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack compilation: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack.

Minecraft for Windows 10 only includes the base game.
  8. Reaper1992 Win User

I heard mine craft is coming to XBOX 360

There will be texture packs and skins but im not sure of the mods i saw it on the minecraft forum.
  9. BootstrapGolem Win User

next update lets you add texture packs

of course they'll charge for texture packs, but unlike skin packs i'll actually buy them. i imagine they'll go for 160 and whatever the mash-up packs are will be 240. can't think of a way they could give free bits of the texture packs, unless they sold the
    packs in groups like skins...
Thema:

[Translation: I bought a pack of skins and a minecraft texture pack but I cannot use them.] ...

1. [Translation: I bought a pack of skins and a minecraft texture pack but I cannot use them.] ... - Similar Threads - Translation bought pack

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation: I have recently bought an xbox360 controller and dongle for my PC but the controller is nearly useless due to the translation between the physical movement of the analogue sticks to the in-game...
  5. Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...

in XboX Insiders
    Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...: What do you think of such a system on Xbox? submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  7. 如何更换我的 Xbox 账户电子邮箱[Translation: How to Change My Xbox Account's Email Address? ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    如何更换我的 Xbox 账户电子邮箱[Translation: How to Change My Xbox Account's Email Address? ]: 今天,我注册了一个 Outlook 电子邮箱,然后我的 Microsoft 账户自动将新的 Outlook 电子邮箱设置为登录首选项,但是我登录我的 Minecraft 基岩版账户的时候,发现 Xbox 账户已经 法通过新的 Outlook 电子邮箱以及之前使用的电子邮箱登录。而我又不小心用新的 Outlook 电子邮箱注册了一个新的 Xbox 账户。现在,我不知道怎么 注销我新注册的多余...
  8. error 0x80048888 no puedo iniciar sesión [Translation-error 0x80048888 I can't log in]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 0x80048888 no puedo iniciar sesión [Translation-error 0x80048888 I can't log in]: i try sign in but i can't and put this error 0x80048888 , i go to find information about that but i didn't find. who can give a resolucion about this. THANKS bed46858-79a2-48d6-a510-10050705b6c4
  9. Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Translation: I can't download games or apps on my Series S, every time I have "Installation...: Não consigo baixar jogos ou apps no meu Series S, toda vez tenho problema de "Instalação interrompida". Já mudei DNS, endereço MAC e ate testei outra conexão. Vi inúmeros vídeos na internet e vi...
  10. Starfield Translation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Translation: Please release this game as including Turkish. It is cheap and very effective for players. This game depends on %90 to language like cyberpunk, elders scrolls. Last day i have finished ESS as...