自动关机 [Translation - Auto shutdown]

Discus and support 自动关机 [Translation - Auto shutdown] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 新买的XBOXONES一玩游戏就自动关机 [Translated - The newly bought Xboxones automatically shuts down as soon as he plays the game] 04bd759f-958b-43ea-a581-d447a6ee2883 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 忠星饶, Nov 7, 2018.

1. 忠星饶
    忠星饶 Guest

新买的XBOXONES一玩游戏就自动关机

[Translated - The newly bought Xboxones automatically shuts down as soon as he plays the game]

:)

忠星饶, Nov 7, 2018
  2. 汪挺凯
    汪挺凯 Guest
    xbox电脑板录制视频的问题

我在使用xbox的录制NBA2k18时,一旦开始录制,按d键和l键都会自动调到桌面,并且接下来关闭录制,按d和l都会自动返回桌面。其他游戏不会出现这 的问题,而且如果刚开始不安录制也不会有问题。望告知解决办法

汪挺凯, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Julian_, Nov 7, 2018
  4. XBF Amber M
    XBF Amber M Guest

Hi 星饶 !

Thanks for reaching out to us! Since your Xbox One S is shutting down randomly, you may want to try out our support page about

troubleshooting the console turning off unexpectedly
    . You would also want to make sure that your console is plugged directly into a wall socket rather than a power strip/surge protector.

Hope this helps out and please let us know the results!

XBF Amber M, Nov 7, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey bud thanks for keeping in touch!

First things first, yes, feel free to post in the native language since we have a good translator. Now the problem is that the console

Unexpectedly Shuts Off
    , we have a page on our website with some steps to follow to get this issue resolved! Go ahead and check it out and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 7, 2018
  6. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Hello!

Sorry to hear that the Troubleshooting provided above has not worked with much success. If the console is still running into the same problems I would advise looking into possibly a Repair for the console. You can always set one up through the

Self Service Repair
    website, or by
    Contacting Xbox Customer Support
    to get assistance setting up the repair.

I hope this helps!

XBF Erick C, Nov 7, 2018
  7. 忠星饶
    忠星饶 Guest
    OK . Thanks for your help! i will try .✧٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧

忠星饶, Nov 2, 2018
  8. 忠星饶 Win User

OK . Thanks for your help! i will try .✧٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧
  9. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi 星饶 !

Thanks for reaching out to us! Since your Xbox One S is shutting down randomly, you may want to try out our support page about

troubleshooting the console turning off unexpectedly
    . You would also want to make sure that your console is plugged directly into a wall socket rather than a power strip/surge protector.

Hope this helps out and please let us know the results!
  10. 忠星饶 Win User

回信回的真快,那说明 是个好人,乐于帮助我 。

给我发的那个网页我早就看过了,上面的方法都试过了,但仍然不能解决我的问题。我实在找不到解决办法才来这里碰碰运气,看看有没人能够帮助我。 我现在怀疑是不是电压的问题, 为我在玩一些小型游戏的时候就不会自动关机,然而玩一些大型游戏(像刺客信条这 的)就会像没电了一 自动关机! 我的xboxones是新买的,所以应该不会是它自身的问题,会不会是 为我们学 的电压问题呢? xboxones对电压有什么要求吗?特别是它在运行大型游戏的时候。

[Translation]

You wrote back so fast that you were a good man and willing to help me. I've seen that page you sent me, and all the methods above have been tried, but it still doesn't solve my problem. I can't really find a solution to come here and try my luck to see
    if anyone can help me. I now wonder if it's a voltage problem because I don't turn it off automatically when I'm playing some small games, but playing some big games (like Assassin's Creed) will shut down automatically like no power! My xboxones is a new
    buy, so it shouldn't be its own problem, will it be because of the voltage problem in our school?

Xboxones do you have any requirements for voltage? Especially when it's running a big game.
  11. XBF Erick C Win User

Hello!

Sorry to hear that the Troubleshooting provided above has not worked with much success. If the console is still running into the same problems I would advise looking into possibly a Repair for the console. You can always set one up through the

Self Service Repair
    website, or by
    Contacting Xbox Customer Support
    to get assistance setting up the repair.

I hope this helps!
  12. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey bud thanks for keeping in touch!

First things first, yes, feel free to post in the native language since we have a good translator. Now the problem is that the console

Unexpectedly Shuts Off
    , we have a page on our website with some steps to follow to get this issue resolved! Go ahead and check it out and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!
Thema:

1. 自动关机 [Translation - Auto shutdown] - Similar Threads - 自动关机 Translation Auto

2. 机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度

in XBoX Games and Apps
    机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度: 机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度 a74ea200-dc56-4018-bdfe-3c6a9f1fd59c
  3. Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。: I purchased the Starfield Premium upgrade pack, but I can’t find the skin and mission in game. I also tried re-setup the whole game and it’s useless. 2471eb1e-c96d-4a15-9ee6-89377befe859
  4. 启动Forza Horizon 5时报错

in XBoX Games and Apps
    启动Forza Horizon 5时报错: 启动 的游戏时出现错误(错误代 :0x8007042b) 已经重置Microsoft Store 已重置游戏,但是完全没用 已禁用Windows服务 c1195c58-c971-44da-871d-9fb3ed34f472
  5. 我在官方启动器里开始游戏时创建角色命时它提示"无法创建档案。"

in XBoX Accessibility
    我在官方启动器里开始游戏时创建角色命时它提示"无法创建档案。": 我在官方启动器里开始游戏时创建角色命时它提示" 法创建档案。" 角色名没有被使用,是我的Bbox用户名 e369e892-4d04-4e77-9cd3-203313ffe63d
  6. XBOX隐私设置页面会自动跳转至“在 Xbox 上管理应用隐私设置”页面(The XBOX privacy settings page will automatically jump...

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX隐私设置页面会自动跳转至“在 Xbox 上管理应用隐私设置”页面(The XBOX privacy settings page will automatically jump...: 我想去更改隐私设置,在访问“https://account.xbox.com/zh-cn/Settings”时自动跳转到了“https://support.xbox.com/zh-CN/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one”,请问这个要如何解决...
  7. minecraft mac启动器一直循环更新,速度很慢.进度条还没到头就会自动取消,然后再打开优惠重复更新,无法使用

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft mac启动器一直循环更新,速度很慢.进度条还没到头就会自动取消,然后再打开优惠重复更新,无法使用: minecraft mac启动器一直循环更新,速度很慢.进度条还没到头就会自动取消,然后再打开又会重复提示更新, 法使用,卸载 除重新下载官方最新启动器也没有用,我的是m1 max版本 [img] *** moved from windows/其他/游戏 *** 66bccfc7-3959-4bb9-abcb-c177bbd31879
  8. 关于minecraft launcher的更新问题

in XBoX Games and Apps
    关于minecraft launcher的更新问题: [img] 这个minecraft launcher是我在minecraft官网看到登录器下载的地址为aur仓库,所以我是使用yay -S minecraft-launcher安装的这个minecraft launcher官方启动器,每次打开他都要求更新,然后更新到一半就突然直接关闭程序,然后返回终端显示“MessageBox(Minecraft启动器):...
  9. 我的世界启动的时候提示 不支持的16位应用程序

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我的世界启动的时候提示 不支持的16位应用程序: 我今天从新下载了我的世界,发现 法启动并且提醒 不支持的16位应用程序 [img] 所以有什么详细的说明么 bfeaa3f1-1607-4639-b650-d9d712626e52
  10. 我的世界正版启动器

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我的世界正版启动器: 为什么我的世界正版启动器会显示“与64位Windows10系统不兼容”? 53d0746b-8e81-40a8-842b-b45077154147