选择本地或云端档案,误丢失游戏档案 [Translate] Choose a local or cloud profile and lose your game profile by...

Discus and support 选择本地或云端档案,误丢失游戏档案 [Translate] Choose a local or cloud profile and lose your game profile by... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one地平线4打开时,窗口让选择本地或云端档案,选了时间最新但进度空白的本地档案,之后让创建玩家信息。有办法找回吗? [Translate by Mod] When Xbox one Horizon 4 opens, the window lets you select a local... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xie Yifan14, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Xie Yifan14
    Xie Yifan14 Guest

选择本地或云端档案,误丢失游戏档案 [Translate] Choose a local or cloud profile and lose your game profile by...

Xbox one地平线4打开时,窗口让选择本地或云端档案,选了时间最新但进度空白的本地档案,之后让创建玩家信息。有办法找回吗?

[Translate by Mod]

When Xbox one Horizon 4 opens, the window lets you select a local or cloud profile, select a local profile with the latest time but a blank schedule, and then let the player information be created. Is there a way to get it back?

:)

Xie Yifan14, Oct 6, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

选择本地或云端档案,误丢失游戏档案 [Translate] Choose a local or cloud profile and lose your game profile by mistake

Web translation:

Select local or cloud files and accidentally lose game files

When Xbox one Horizon 4 is open, the window allows you to select a local or cloud file, select the local file with the latest time but the progress is blank, and then create the player information.
    Is there a way to get it back?

Response:

Hi there,

the only option you could try is to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Chat) to see if they can bring back the save file.

You can contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Chat) via
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. SuperLuckyYang Win User

极限竞速:地平线4 存档丢失 [Extreme Racing: Horizon 4 Archive Lost]

游戏开始提示需要同步数据,然后同步数据到99%不动,我点了关闭,提示本地存档比云端存档更新,是否使用本地存档,我选了是,之后进游戏发现之前玩的车辆以及全部数据没有了,变成了第一次进游戏的 子,我立刻卸载了游戏重新下载了一遍,但是下载好之后进游戏游戏存档没有了并且云端存档也没有了

[Translation-The game starts to prompt the need to sync the data, and then sync the data to 99% do not move, I click off, prompt the local archive than the cloud archive update, whether to use the local archive, I chose yes, and
    then into the game found before playing the vehicle and all the data is gone, become the first into the game look, I immediately uninstalled the game and downloaded it again, but after downloading it went into the game archive there was no and the cloud archive
    was gone. ]
  4. ngocphi Win User

I'm subscribing to "gamepass ultimate" on mac, but can't I play local multiplayer?

No as you are using cloud not local installed games as cloud games are signing in online and only subscriber can roam

You would have to install Windows thru bootcamp and install the games

Mac os doesn't support other game services unless it's a big one like steam or Mac game services

Other support only applies to mobile iOS and only in europe

It is Mac's walled off garden

P不可以, 为 使用的是云游戏,而不是本地安装的游戏, 为云游戏是在线登录的,只有订阅者才能漫游

必须通过 bootcamp 安装 Windows 并安装游戏

Mac OS 不支持其他游戏服务,除非是像 Steam 或 Mac 游戏服务这 的大服务

其他支持仅适用于移动 iOS,并且仅在欧洲提供
  5. Jason Guer Win User

我在2021/12/25购买了我的世界java版本,但是如今账户并没有此游戏

此响应已自动翻译。 此,可能存在语法错误或奇异的措辞。

好布林兄弟

感谢您在微软社区中发帖。

我知道您在计算机中找不到您的 Minecraft Java 版游戏时遇到问题。让我们共同努力,找到这个问题的最佳解决方案。

为了让我更好地理解这个问题,我想问 个问题:

• 如何登录 的我的世界游戏?
    • 您是否在 Minecraft 游戏中使用 Microsoft 或 Mojang 帐户?
    如果您使用的是Microsoft帐户到您的Minecraft游戏,那么您需要选择带有黄色突出显示的选项,如果Mojang帐户,请选择绿色选项。就像下图一 。

[​IMG]

我们期待您的下一次回复。

问候

杰森· 尔

微软社区版主
  6. 贺健 Win User

地平线5存档恢复

我在游戏官网提交的错误报告单,并没有的到官方的解决方案。
Thema:

1. 选择本地或云端档案,误丢失游戏档案 [Translate] Choose a local or cloud profile and lose your game profile by... - Similar Threads - 选择本地或云端档案,误丢失游戏档案 Translate Choose

2. 地平线4 财富岛DLC 不WORK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    地平线4 财富岛DLC 不WORK: 地平线4 财富岛DLC 不WORK 装了以后,地图上没有。 ***moved from Windows / Windows 10 / 游戏*** 959e1100-f6b5-4363-96b2-a49633680914
  3. FORZA MOTORSPORT 进入游戏后可以正常登入XGP账号 包括检查更新 但最后进入的界面就会卡住 然后就没有任何反应

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA MOTORSPORT 进入游戏后可以正常登入XGP账号 包括检查更新 但最后进入的界面就会卡住 然后就没有任何反应: 错误应用程序名称: forza_gaming.desktop.x64_release_final.exe,版本: 1.488.4138.0,时间戳: 0x00000000 错误模块名称: forza_gaming.desktop.x64_release_final.exe,版本: 1.488.4138.0,时间戳: 0x00000000 异常代 : 0xc0000005 错误偏移量:...
  4. Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。: I purchased the Starfield Premium upgrade pack, but I can’t find the skin and mission in game. I also tried re-setup the whole game and it’s useless. 2471eb1e-c96d-4a15-9ee6-89377befe859
  5. Win11系统笔记本电脑玩xbox里的地平线5游戏出现卡死情况

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win11系统笔记本电脑玩xbox里的地平线5游戏出现卡死情况: Win11系统笔记本电脑玩xbox里的地平线5游戏出现卡死情况,重装系统后 法下载xbox游戏服务,联系了xbox系统人工服务后,能下载xbox游戏服务了,然后玩游戏还是卡死,包括其他平台游戏甚至是单机游戏一 卡死,就连在网页上看视频也会卡死,尝试多次重装系统后发现在不安装xbox游戏服务就 乎不会卡死,但是还是想有xbox服务,还想玩上面的游戏 。请问这个问题怎么解决?...
  6. 老游戏在Win10下运行时,DirectDraw和Direct3D兼容性设置问题

in XBoX Games and Apps
    老游戏在Win10下运行时,DirectDraw和Direct3D兼容性设置问题: 去年3月之前,我通过在下列注册表地址中添 键值的方式,在程序以兼容性模式运行时将DirectDraw 速关闭,从而成功运行了老游戏《红色警戒2》,且此设置完全不影响其他需要DirectDraw 速游戏的正常运行。而如果开启DirectDraw 速时,红警2可以运行,也有正常的声音,但屏幕为完全黑屏,仅能凭声音和记忆进行一些简单的交互,例如退出游戏。...
  7. 我的极限竞速地平线5数据丢失了!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我的极限竞速地平线5数据丢失了!!!!!!: 我的极限竞速地平线5数据丢失了!!!!!!怎么才能找回我的车辆及CR点数??? a3b6cffe-d534-4c58-a191-fe28ddcdb3f4
  8. 地平线4存档问题

in XBoX Games and Apps
    地平线4存档问题: 我的地平线4存档不知道是被覆盖了还是怎么了,现在XBOX上面还有成就,但是进入游戏之后就只有重新开始,没有云存档了,怎么找回之前的存档啊 aa10e1f9-128b-4935-aa72-83e48347e1da
  9. PC 游戏通行证会员在安装 Forza Horizon 5 时收到0x80070199错误代码 PC game pass members get 0x80070199 error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC 游戏通行证会员在安装 Forza Horizon 5 时收到0x80070199错误代码 PC game pass members get 0x80070199 error...: 您好,我来自中国大陆,我购买了PC游戏通行证会员资 ,昨天打开极限竞速:地平线5时,被提示更新。当进度条达到 100% 时,它表示安装失败,错误代 显示0x80070199。我尝试了各种各 的方法,包括翻越中国国家网络防火墙,检查系统更新(我的系统是Windows11),重置游戏,重新下载游戏服务,重新下载游戏,但都没有效果,请问我应该怎 做? Hello,I'm from...
  10. 我的minecraft帳號消失了,當我登入時詢問我是否購買過minecraft,可是我早就購買過了

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我的minecraft帳號消失了,當我登入時詢問我是否購買過minecraft,可是我早就購買過了: 當我要玩minecraft時,我的帳號卻消失了,我曾購買過minecraft,但是當我登入後卻寫"立即購買" dddc9ee7-a3cf-4ef7-ba62-e3bfda56306e