Transformers rise of the beasts pre order won’t work uk

Discus and support Transformers rise of the beasts pre order won’t work uk in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I pre ordered transformers rise of the beasts, digital release was 8/8/23, we are now on the 10th and it doesn’t work? Still shows as pre order? Yet... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Paul L_970, Aug 10, 2023.

1. Paul L_970
    Paul L_970 Guest

I pre ordered transformers rise of the beasts, digital release was 8/8/23, we are now on the 10th and it doesn’t work? Still shows as pre order? Yet it’s available to buy on the store? I’ve paid for it but cannot watch it? Contacted support and can never get through or not available??? Requested a refund and been denied? Been ripped off

:)

Paul L_970, Aug 10, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The movie is not released for digital in the UK until August 14
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Hope I helped and see you soon
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. From what I understand you pre-ordered and the game launched and you didn't receive it? If so, you can request a refund through support.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Transformer Rise of the dark spark

5. Lofty Who Win User

Transformer Rise of the dark spark

6. XBLRewards3 Win User

£20 away from VIP 4 but spent nearly £200?

Hi The Cloud Beast. Smwutches is correct. Since your latest spend was on consumables, those do not get calculated into MyVIP progress. Dead Rising 4 was pre-ordered, so it also does not qualify for MyVIP, however it did go towards the Games on Demand punchcard
    and Credits were awarded for that purchase.
Thema:

1. Transformers rise of the beasts pre order won’t work uk - Similar Threads - Transformers rise beasts

2. Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.: Hello, I'm Alex (Alessandro) from Italy. 1 month ago I bought an used Japanese Xbox 360 (mint condition) from a Japanese Ebay seller (100% positive feedbacks). This console is only 100-110v (in...
  3. Fortnite transformer pack

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite transformer pack: Hello, I bought the Xbox series x fortnite transformer pack. I uploaded the code into Microsoft.com/redeem like it says. Now it's sitting in my Microsoft account. So how am I supposed to upload...
  4. Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?: Hello, I received the fortnite transformers pack and didn’t get a code The piece of paper is there but on the back where there’s normally a code, wasn’t there Where’s my code, very disappointed...
  5. Ok so, I'm a huge transformers fan However I have to ask... Is there a way I can ask Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so, I'm a huge transformers fan However I have to ask... Is there a way I can ask Xbox...: I'd invest so much money into it and ik lots of people who would. I don't wanna buy a 360 just to play it. They could make so much money and the Xbox community would grow very large. Especially if...
  6. Do any of the Transformer games such as Transformers War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do any of the Transformer games such as Transformers War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron,...: Do any of the Transformer games such as Transformers War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron, or Transformers Devastation work on the Xbox Series X? a3a0fe0b-c913-4909-86a5-de70071150a7
  7. How come transformers fall of cybertron is showing up on the series x digital store but yet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come transformers fall of cybertron is showing up on the series x digital store but yet...: How come fall of cybertron is showing up on the series x digital store but yet I cannot buy it? 5a8a8461-81f9-45ad-933c-c9f139f9fbab
  8. can i play transformers fall of cybertron on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i play transformers fall of cybertron on xbox one: i have been trying to play transformers fall of cybertron on xbox one but its saying its no longer available how am i able to play it 5503d789-a7c4-4965-b5b8-0db0c7a44e19
  9. I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...: I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that they are not available, but they show the trailers like the games are available....
  10. Xbox film transformers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox film transformers: Hi there when does the pre release transformere rise of the beast film on the xbox series X meant to be released ..it says it supposed to be today but I stil can not watch it??...