Transferring Xbox saves from cloud gaming to PC

Discus and support Transferring Xbox saves from cloud gaming to PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox One S has been dead and I had a save on it that I can now only access through Cloud Gaming, the problem is that Cloud Gaming is a laggy,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John Buckley-Steele, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Transferring Xbox saves from cloud gaming to PC

My Xbox One S has been dead and I had a save on it that I can now only access through Cloud Gaming, the problem is that Cloud Gaming is a laggy, glitchy pile of (Mod Removed) and I'd rather play my save on my pc and cut out the middle man of having to play my game through internet. trouble is I don't know how, all Xbox FAQ's were unhelpful and I'm really angry that we don't have any options for this.

:)

John Buckley-Steele, Sep 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do i transfer my Xbox Game Pass PC saves to my Xbox Series X?

The saves are stored on the cloud. So any games you're playing that are Play Anywhere or support cross-saves will automatically sync your save from the PC when you start them on the Xbox. Otherwise, you can't transfer the saves.
  3. Invoked by Red Win User

new to old

Hi, you should be able to transfer your saved games to the cloud and then transfer them from the cloud onto your new Xbox. But this might require a license transfer from one Xbox to the other. Below are some guide to help you.

-

Using Cloud Storage -
    support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games

License Transfers -
    support.xbox.com/.../download-content

-

Hope that helps, post back if you need more support.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Keep game saves after uninstalling?

On the PC, only the "Xbox Play Anywhere" titles save their progress to the Xbox Cloud in your Microsoft Account.

Other PC games, even if acquired through the Xbox App don't necessarily feature account based cloud saves.

You would have to ask the game maker or publisher how they handle game saves. Maybe they have their own cloud save system, or usually, the game saves it's saves to a certain location on your PC, and you could then transfer these saves over. Or point the
    save directory of the game to your own cloud storage like OneDrive or DropBox.
  5. gds1972 Win User

usb thumb drive

6. Hoskayra Win User

How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code 0x8007013D

I'm sorry to hear that the problem could not be resolved. But don't worry, we can continue trying other methods.

I was researching and found a series of steps to transfer data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One through the cloud, here I am going to leave it for you to try to see if it works for you:

How to transfer data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via the Cloud

All Xbox 360 games saved in the cloud will be automatically transferred to the Xbox One. So simply save them to the cloud from Xbox 360, follow the steps below to do so.

1. On Xbox 360, go to Settings > System > Storage > Games and apps > Game name > Saved Games. It will copy or move the data to the cloud.

2. Start moving to Xbox One and let it find your saves, the console should notify you that it is syncing data once they are found.

3. Repeat the procedure for each game you want to transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

Note: If you want to transfer data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via the cloud, you need to make sure you have an active Xbox Live profile for it to work. The game site also notes that Silver members will not be able to use cloud storage without upgrading.

Besides Xbox data transfer, you may often face the problem of PC data transfer when replacing a new one, such as moving data between computers or transferring files from PC to Xbox One. Not only do you have to transfer data from games on the PC, other computer applications, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe utilities, Outlook, etc., must also be migrated well when changing from an old PC to a new one, or when data can be shared with other people.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information source (Credits): https://es.easeus.com/pc-transfer/transfer-data-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one.html

I will be attentive to your response. Greetings
Thema:

Transferring Xbox saves from cloud gaming to PC

1. Transferring Xbox saves from cloud gaming to PC - Similar Threads - Transferring saves cloud

2. Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox: I wanted to try out Starfield on my Xbox One, so I gave cloud gaming a chance. The performance is okay but I really like the game, so Ibplan to upgrade to Series X. Is it possible to transfer my...
  3. Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...: I’ve been playing Stardew Valley through cloud gaming on my pc and i recently installed it so the game runs smoother. However, i discovered that my save data was not on the installed version and...
  4. Using an Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable to upload saves to Xbox One or PC through Cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Using an Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable to upload saves to Xbox One or PC through Cloud: Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to use a SATA cable or Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable that allows you to connect via USB and upload your saves onto the Xbox One or PC through...
  5. My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?: I started playing Fallout 4 using the cloud gaming feature within the xbox app at work a few days ago (on a surface pro 5 tablet). I got a few hours into it and saved. The next day I did the same...
  6. How i can transfer cloud save games to regular ones that are on the computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How i can transfer cloud save games to regular ones that are on the computer?: I played no man`s sky and one day a window with a choice of saving was displayed to me, and I chose the cloud one, but can I reselect it somehow? 05bc6423-ad1c-465b-b87e-6e8eb4c660fd
  7. Xbox One cloud save transfer to 360 error - Mass Effect 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One cloud save transfer to 360 error - Mass Effect 1: I started and saved a Mass Effect 1 game to the cloud on Xbox One. I tried to play Mass Effect 1 on 360 with my cloud save but am getting error message: Selected Save Game could not be loaded....
  8. Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???: Hey everyone. As of today Blizzard has not detailed how the character transfer will actually work. Ive be looked all through the Diablo 3 console forums and seemingly this is yet to be...
  9. Save data won't transfer to cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Save data won't transfer to cloud: I am trying to play Mass Effect in my second Xbox but my saved data from console 1 will not upload to the cloud. 22def02a-9b7c-426b-b999-af0f5ffc1197
  10. Save game lost after transfer from cloud to hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Save game lost after transfer from cloud to hard drive: Not sure who I should contact or what to do. I was transferring a game save from cloud to my xbox hard drive, so I could play it offline - and the save game has disappeared, I've now lost my 40hrs...