Transferring Xbox account to different email adress

Discus and support Transferring Xbox account to different email adress in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey I was wondering if I could transfer an Xbox account to a different email it’s just for one game tbf and when I do with would it have an effect on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Freddie Harrison, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Transferring Xbox account to different email adress

Hey I was wondering if I could transfer an Xbox account to a different email it’s just for one game tbf and when I do with would it have an effect on the original email as my dad set up my Xbox account using his email so don’t hang to stop him from making in in future

thanks hope you have a good day

:)

Freddie Harrison, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Freddie H. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to say, but it's not possible to transfer an Xbox profile or any other kind of information (purchases, progress inside a game, etc.) between Microsoft accounts.

An Xbox profile is linked permanently to their respective Microsoft account.

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  3. C cRaZy D Win User

i need help i lost my pofile that i was trying to fix

Maybe you are using a different MS-account (email-adress and password) for it.
  4. KhalDrogo0220 Win User

Gamertag change problem

what if you change your email, create another account with a different email with your preferred GT then use your first account as the email for that preferred GT? Ex: (first acct) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** - GT12345, create another account > (preferred GT) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
    - GT00000. Change GT12345's email into a different email, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, then exchange it with the GT00000. Does this make sense? LOL
  5. Miłosz Gejdel Win User

I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to my microsoft account

Could you check if the minecraft account Hakisato has not been intercepted in any way. Recently, my email account was hacked and I'm afraid that was the reason

I will add that the email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** the minecraft account has been transferred from the mojang account to the emial *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  6. steamgoat56 Win User

creating live account

I got bored waiting so i tired to create an account directly from my xbox 360 but when i entered the email adress it said that my email adress was already associated to an xbl account and told me to select a different email adress so i still don't know how
    to log on with my console to xbox live with the account i created here. it is exceedingly anoying me and i really would be gratefull of any information because i really don't want to create a new hotmail account just to be able to connect to xbox live
Thema:

1. Transferring Xbox account to different email adress - Similar Threads - Transferring account different

2. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  3. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  4. Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?: So I used to have another Xbox account that is under my father’s email address and I purchased two digital games on there. I am wondering if there is any way for me to transfer the games from that...
  5. How can you transfer an Xbox account to a different email without getting the original...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you transfer an Xbox account to a different email without getting the original...: So I’ve been playing Xbox off of my dads email but now he wants me to transfer my account somehow without getting his email deleted is there anyway to do that 8055632e-4efe-4695-803c-23e3130f752a
  6. Can i transfer my minecraft account to a different microsoft acc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i transfer my minecraft account to a different microsoft acc?: So, I have my Minecraft account linked to a Microsoft account nr.1, but I'd like to transfer the Minecraft account to an Microsoft account nr.2, (I have a different mail signed to it, and It's...
  7. Is it possible to transfer an Xbox profile to a different account/email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer an Xbox profile to a different account/email?: As a child my father made me a profile on an Xbox, using his Microsoft account, since I was too young to have one. Since he made it for me, I’ve gotten achievements and multiple games through the...
  8. How to transfer my Xbox account to a different Microsoft account without losing all game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer my Xbox account to a different Microsoft account without losing all game...: I would like to transfer my Xbox account to a different Microsoft account. I'm currently using my dads Microsoft account and I want to connect my Xbox account to my own Microsoft account. Would I...
  9. Can I transfer xbox data (save games ect.) to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer xbox data (save games ect.) to a different Microsoft account?: I want to move my brothers xbox saves because they are on my second account and it is annoying not telling him the password. 77814312-1230-4745-b710-5d7318ff2d98
  10. Is it possible to transfer everything to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer everything to a different Microsoft account?: My old email account got hacked to where I can't recover it and wouldn't be able to sign into it for checking emails to change it. I've still been using the Microsoft account for my Xbox and don't...