Transferring my Demo Character?

Discus and support Transferring my Demo Character? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I transfer my Demo character? I saved through cloud. Got a disc of the full game, And I'm not sure how to transfer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LonelyGalaxy9, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Transferring my Demo Character?

How do I transfer my Demo character? I saved through cloud. Got a disc of the full game, And I'm not sure how to transfer.

:)

LonelyGalaxy9, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Adamdust
    Adamdust Guest
    diablo 3 demo into full game bug

Transferring progress from the demo to the full game renders some of the log books inactive (bestiary, lore, etc). Figuring I'd just get them the next time around in Nightmare mode I was surprised when the scribe tables in the cathedral only had coins. Even
    still, I got them in the demo and they don't appear in my challenges progress. This may. of render the game unplayable and therefore not be a major issue but it is still a bummer. Means I can't work toward certain things I wish I could accomplish.

Adamdust, Dec 31, 2013
  3. JoshDelabra
    JoshDelabra Guest
    Transferring 360 saves

I'm also having issues transferring my Xbox 360 save to my Xbox one. The weird thing is, I'm only having trouble transferring a specific map of mine.

JoshDelabra, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Hybridizm
    Hybridizm Guest

Hey LonelyGalaxy9! If you have Cloud Storage enabled, upon starting up the game choose Cloud Storage as your main storage device. Your character should be ready and waiting for you as soon as it loads up. Also, from Xbox Home you can go to System > Storage
    > Cloud Storage and choose to transfer your save game from the cloud to the HDD via copying or moving the content over. Hope this helps!

Hybridizm, Dec 31, 2013
  5. Hybridizm Win User

Hey LonelyGalaxy9! If you have Cloud Storage enabled, upon starting up the game choose Cloud Storage as your main storage device. Your character should be ready and waiting for you as soon as it loads up. Also, from Xbox Home you can go to System > Storage
    > Cloud Storage and choose to transfer your save game from the cloud to the HDD via copying or moving the content over. Hope this helps!
  6. Vinymac15 Win User

lost a pre order character for gears of war 3

i had two characters that shouldve been transferred over. one was aaron griffin when they had a facebook promotion to get the character and that transferred but my pre order character commondo dom transferred but now it is gone
  7. vader da slayer Win User

2 questions about going from mass2 to mass 3

yeah like Schuey said it was a demo character (or premeade character). a character made by the developers to be able to easily handle the shown demo easily to prevent slow downs/deaths. same was done in the Skyrim demo. if you notice Tod Howards character
    there had a destruction skill of 95 (out of 100).
  8. Dyscarnate Win User

XP from demo didnt transfer!

9. MaxJLees Win User

Problem with transferring licenses.

I've just noticed all my demos seem to have not transferred why not??
Thema:

1. Transferring my Demo Character? - Similar Threads - Transferring Demo Character

2. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  3. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  4. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  5. Data transfer xbox one x to xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Data transfer xbox one x to xbox series x: Do I need to fully set up new xbox series x with all my preferences and profile before i data transfer all data and games from xbox one x? 5cc4cc55-65f5-4ccd-8c0d-766423885727
  6. Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?: Hello, I just bought Minecraft dungeons in the Steam library and I just wanted to know if I could transfer that game into the official Minecraft launcher where I can access all my Minecraft games...
  7. Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb: How much storage space do I need on my usb stick for let's say 500 screenshots? And if you have any recommendations for a usb stick I would greatly appreciate it. submitted by /u/BernieTheLama...
  8. i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc?: i bought assassins creed Valhalla back in 2020 and have all of the dlc but i recently sold my xbox so does the data transfer to the xbox pc app? d9a96fea-2401-4272-b4ab-80a4562425ea
  9. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  10. Need support help with license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns...