Transferred old screen name??

Discus and support Transferred old screen name?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I transferred my son's xbox epic account to PS4 his old screen name: "Hihibutt123" turned up. We don't know where it came from! His screen name is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeemerD6022, Apr 4, 2020.

1. BeemerD6022
    BeemerD6022 Guest

When I transferred my son's xbox epic account to PS4 his old screen name: "Hihibutt123" turned up. We don't know where it came from! His screen name is "ChaserDude009". Can that be recovered, or changed on PS4

:)

BeemerD6022, Apr 4, 2020
  2. BeemerD6022 Win User

Thanks for your help... was able to get the name changed.
  3. Jr. Etwon Win User

4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey BeemerD6022,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    BeemerD6022!
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

6. Jheychh Win User

Transferring data to new console?

On my new xbox I've redeemed my old account but I've changed the gamertag, I'm wanting to transfer games ext from my old xbox to the new one but the data is owned by my old gamertag can I still transfer from the old name to my new one ????
Thema:

1. Transferred old screen name?? - Similar Threads - Transferred old screen

2. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  3. How to transfer data from old Xbox one S to new Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer data from old Xbox one S to new Xbox one S: I’ve got an Xbox One S that won’t stay on, keeps rebooting itself. So I bought a new one and would like to find out how my data can be transferred from the old to the new? It doesn’t stay on long...
  4. I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends.: I have an old Xbox account that I want to link to EA to transfer progress on Apex Legends, However I cant access the Xbox live account anymore because I deactivated the Yahoo email associated with...
  5. How do i transfer all my captures that are on my old Xbox One to my new Xbox One S?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i transfer all my captures that are on my old Xbox One to my new Xbox One S?: I want to upgrade to my Xbox One S but I'm scared that I'll lose certain info like all my captrues that are saved and All the Profiles on my original Xbox One 5ed2af9b-f683-4d2c-89fa-26c814b37899
  6. How do I transfer accessories on my Minecraft Account from and old iPad 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer accessories on my Minecraft Account from and old iPad 3?: Basically on my iPad 3 I have 2 rare capes that I want to transfer onto my Minecraft account, but can't since it's a really outdated device. At the moment I can't obviously spend money to buy...
  7. I somehow ended up transfering my Mojang account to some old Microsoft account of mine and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I somehow ended up transfering my Mojang account to some old Microsoft account of mine and...: Hi there, I am a Minecraft Java Edition, Minecraft Dungeons and also a Minecraft for iOS owner. Durring the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft account I accidentally transfered my Mojang...
  8. Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...: The account was made over a decade ago with my dad, it was under his old email address that he no longer has access too. So resetting the password isn't an option. We couldn't remember the old...
  9. Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...: I recently turned on my old Xbox 360 after 6 years and found out that I had a bunch of achievements from games I used to have, I would like to know if there is a way I can merge/ bring my gamer...
  10. Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.: Hi, I used to have an Xbox One X and it stopped displaying video but at that time I didn't have enough cash to get it repaired so I had to get it recycled. It had my old gamertag and old Microsoft...