transférer profil Xbos attaché à un compte adulte à un compte enfant [Translation-transfer ...

Discus and support transférer profil Xbos attaché à un compte adulte à un compte enfant [Translation-transfer ... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bonjour, Lors de la création du compte et profil Xbox, j'ai crée un profil pour mon enfant mais malheureusement attaché mon compte adulte. Comment... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DMaute, Oct 27, 2018.

1. DMaute
    DMaute Guest

transférer profil Xbos attaché à un compte adulte à un compte enfant [Translation-transfer ...

Bonjour,

Lors de la création du compte et profil Xbox, j'ai crée un profil pour mon enfant mais malheureusement attaché mon compte adulte. Comment transférer son profil existant son profil famille en gardant le nom de profil et sans perdre les points etc. liés
    Fornite.

Merci

[Translation-

Hello,

When creating the Xbox account and profile, I created a profile for my child but unfortunately attached to my adult account.
    How to transfer your existing profile to your family profile by keeping the profile name and without losing points etc.
    related to Fornite.

Thank you]

:)

DMaute, Oct 27, 2018
  2. Azerox OziiX
    Azerox OziiX Guest
    je n'arrive pas diffuser [Translate - I can't broadcast]

bonjour,

je n'arrive pas a diffuser car mon compte est un compte enfant donc j'aimerais passer mon compte enfant en adulte pour diffuser mais je n'y arrive pas. je me suis connecté sur un compte adulte j'ai étais dans paramètre, compte, contrôle parentale et gérer
    les menbres de la famille sauf que la Xbox one me dit que mon compte enfant et déj dans une famille et je ne sais pas dans laquelle et je n'y arrive pas non plus a quitter cette famille avec mon compte enfant

[Translation - Hello

I can not broadcast because my account is a child account so I would like to spend my child account as an adult to broadcast but I do not manage. I logged on to an adult account I was in parameter, account, parental control and manage the family menbres
    except that the Xbox one tells me that my child account and already in a family and I do not know in which and I do not get it either has left R This family with my child account]

Azerox OziiX, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Connexion à XBOX LIVE pour pc

Bonjour Hélène,

Avez vous créé les deux comptes adolescents sur votre Xbox ou sur Xbox.com? Lorsque vous creez un compte adolescent, il doit avoir obligatoirement un compte adulte attaché. Quelles sont les dates de naissance que vous voyez en vous connectant
    https://account.live.com avec les deux comptes adolescents?

Cordialement

[Did you create these two child accounts on your console or on Xbox.com? When you create a child account, it needs to have an adult account attached to it. This is obligatory. What birthdates do you see when you log on to
    https://account.live.com with the two child accounts?]

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Oct 27, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Hello DMaute,

Thank you for posting on the forums today! I'd be happy to help.

There is no way to transfer a profile name or and progress made in a game from one account to another. Every account is individual and unique to what is purchased on the account and what data is saved to that account. Once a profile name is taken, it cannot
    be used unless the account with the name changes it to something else.

There is an option to share games purchased on accounts on the
    Home Console
    , but the name and points or data cannot be transferred or shared.

Here is information on Family Settings:
    https://support.xbox.com/browse/xbox-one/security

I hope this information is helpful!

XBF Diego M, Oct 27, 2018
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

transférer profil Xbos attaché à un compte adulte à un compte enfant [Translation-transfer Xbos profile attached to an adult account to a child account]

Hello DMaute,

Thank you for posting on the forums today! I'd be happy to help.

There is no way to transfer a profile name or and progress made in a game from one account to another. Every account is individual and unique to what is purchased on the account and what data is saved to that account. Once a profile name is taken, it cannot
    be used unless the account with the name changes it to something else.

There is an option to share games purchased on accounts on the
    Home Console
    , but the name and points or data cannot be transferred or shared.

Here is information on Family Settings:
    https://support.xbox.com/browse/xbox-one/security

I hope this information is helpful!
  6. J0hnsta115 Win User

Convertir un compte adulte XBOX en compte enfant ?[Convert an XBOX adult account to a child account?]

Bonjour, je ne parle pas français mais je vais essayer de vous répondre. Malheureusement, je ne pense pas qu’il existe actuellement un moyen de changer un compte adulte en un compte enfant. L’autre méthode fonctionne, mais la conversion d’adulte en enfant
    est généralement inutile et ne constitue pas une fonctionnalité actuellement prise en charge par Microsoft. Si vous souhaitez utiliser le contrôle parental, une option serait de créer un nouveau compte enfant et de le laisser l’utiliser, et d’avoir un mot
    de passe sur le compte adulte qu’il peut vous demander de placer sur l’autre compte. Si le compte adulte a défini cette Xbox comme "maison Xbox", les avantages Xbox Gold devraient toujours s'appliquer au compte enfant, mais le progrès concret ne serait malheureusement
    pas transféré.

[Translation - Hello, I do not speak French but I will try to answer you. Unfortunately, I do not think there is currently a way to change an adult account into a child account. The other method works, but converting from adult to child is usually
    unnecessary and is not a feature currently supported by Microsoft. If you want to use parental control, one option would be to create a new child account and let it use it, and to have a password on the adult account that it can ask you to place on the other
    account . If the adult account has set this Xbox as "Xbox Home", the Xbox Gold benefits should still apply to the child account, but the actual progress will unfortunately not be transferred.]
  7. XNG GAMING Win User

Xbox one S and Privacy Settings for Fortnite

Salut,Malheureusement, votre compte Fortnite doit également être dans un compte enfant. J'ai un ami qui est venu et la seule solution que nous avons trouvée consistait recréer un compte adulte Xbox Live. Malheureusement, vous n'aurez pas d'autre choix car, défaut de jouer ou d'accéder certains fonctionnalité du jeu va bloquer

[Mod Translation: Hi, unfortunately, your Fortnite account must also be in a child account. I have a friend who came and the only solution we found was to recreate an adult Xbox Live account. Unfortunately, you will have no other choice because, failing to play or access some game functionality will block]
  8. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Connexion à XBOX LIVE pour pc

Bonjour Hélène,

Avez vous créé les deux comptes adolescents sur votre Xbox ou sur Xbox.com? Lorsque vous creez un compte adolescent, il doit avoir obligatoirement un compte adulte attaché. Quelles sont les dates de naissance que vous voyez en vous connectant
    https://account.live.com avec les deux comptes adolescents?

Cordialement

[Did you create these two child accounts on your console or on Xbox.com? When you create a child account, it needs to have an adult account attached to it. This is obligatory. What birthdates do you see when you log on to
    https://account.live.com with the two child accounts?]
  9. pTyros Win User

Cree un compte microssophte[Create a microsoft account]

Non le compte créé ne supprimera pas un autre compte, il faut juste créer un compte avec une adresse email différente.

Cordialement,

[Translation - No created account will not delete another account, just create an account with a different email address. Regards,]
Thema:

1. transférer profil Xbos attaché à un compte adulte à un compte enfant [Translation-transfer ... - Similar Threads - transférer profil Xbos

2. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  5. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  6. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  7. Transférer compte XBOX sur PC[Translation-Transfer XBOX account to PC]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transférer compte XBOX sur PC[Translation-Transfer XBOX account to PC]: Bonjour, J'ai un compte EPIC GAMES, je joue actuellement partir d'une XBOX ONE. Je voudrais récupérer ce compte sur PC, comment dois je faire ? Merci Nathalie [Translation-Hello I have an...
  8. Transférer un jeu d'un compte a un autre

in XBoX on Windows
    Transférer un jeu d'un compte a un autre: J'ai acheter un jeu sur le Microsoft Store, et je voudrais savoir si il était possible de le transférer sur un autre compte d2fba224-28e3-4278-9424-c271a405f1b9
  9. Transférer les jeux d'un HD interne à HD externe [Transaltion-Transferring games from an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transférer les jeux d'un HD interne à HD externe [Transaltion-Transferring games from an...: Bonjour, je ne connais pas comment transférer un jeux d'un HD un autre. Cependant, sur mon HD_2 il reste encore plus de 600 Go. Et Xbox me dit qu'il ne reste plus de place. Merci de répondre...
  10. transférer achat v buck fortnite sur un autre compte [Translation-transfer purchase v buck...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transférer achat v buck fortnite sur un autre compte [Translation-transfer purchase v buck...: Bonjour, J'ai acheté des v buck pour fortnite sur le microsoft store en pensant les données en cadeau une autre personne. Je pense que les v buck sont maintenant associé mon compte mais je ne...