Transfer Xbox One Clips without Upload Studio / OneDrive!! MUST WATCH!

Discus and support Transfer Xbox One Clips without Upload Studio / OneDrive!! MUST WATCH! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [View:[MEDIA]] Watch this video if you are interested in transfering clips from xbox one without uploading the video to one drive or any of that.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yoxiaro, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Yoxiaro
    Yoxiaro Guest

[View:]

Watch this video if you are interested in transfering clips from xbox one without uploading the video to one drive or any of that.

Ready Easy Proccess.

Steps on how to get your Game Videos from your Xbox one to your Computer without uploading to Upload Studio.

On the Xbox One

1. Open Xbox One

2. Go to upload studio

3. Find a video, whether it's yours or the others.

4. Press the Start Button

5. Click Share

6. Click Twitter

On the Computer

1. Go to Twitter

2. Click on the shared video.

3. Right click the video and find inspect element

4. Load the video and find video/mp4.

5. After finding the video/mp4, right click on the timeline and copy link address

6. It will locate you to a windows with a video player only, then

right click and then save as, "vlc format, mp4", "or what ever format".

Hope it helped !!

Credits goto Aco Salvador.

:)

Yoxiaro, Feb 4, 2015
  2. xrem
    xrem Guest
    One Drive does not work

You can use Upload Studio to upload video content to OneDrive. The following support page will help you: Upload Studio Sharing Clips

Once your content is on OneDrive, you can use the OneDrive app on a tablet or your phone to download your content.

xrem, Feb 4, 2015
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    from upload to onedrive

Go to Upload Studio to access and save your clips to the OneDrive from the Xbox One console.

onyxishere, Feb 4, 2015
  4. xrem Win User

One Drive does not work

You can use Upload Studio to upload video content to OneDrive. The following support page will help you: Upload Studio Sharing Clips

Once your content is on OneDrive, you can use the OneDrive app on a tablet or your phone to download your content.
  5. onyxishere Win User

from upload to onedrive

Go to Upload Studio to access and save your clips to the OneDrive from the Xbox One console.
  6. Fernando Martins de Win User

Upload studio not uploading to OneDrive!

I am still having this problem, same as fellow CordialAuto7299! For any clip recorded (either 30 seconds or longer - 3 to 5 min), after I edit it using Upload Studio the clip renders fine, and the upload crashes everytime when above 85-90%.

It only crashes when I leave the OneDrive option marked. Otherwise the upload fully completes without any issue.

I am able to access OneDrive from Xbox One's app or my PC normally, so I wonder what it is?

Any ideas? I already tried to reinstall either Upload, Upload Studio or OneDrive, none of it worked...
  7. The Youngin 100 Win User

Problem with Upload Studio and OneDrive

Ok, so I'm trying to upload my clips from the game DVR on xbox from Upload Studio to OneDrive. it should be straightforward but there is no option to upload to OneDrive after i finish edition it only "Upload" and "Cancel". i've been watching videos on youtube
    and stuff and in their videos there is a 3rd option to "Upload to OneDrive" which i don't have.

i have a OneDrive account and the App on my Xbox and Computer but it's just that the option isn't there in Upload Studio. if anyone knows the answer to this please help as its getting really frustrating now. IF XBOX would correct this it would make me happy!
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
Thema:

1. Transfer Xbox One Clips without Upload Studio / OneDrive!! MUST WATCH! - Similar Threads - Transfer Clips without

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  5. Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb: How much storage space do I need on my usb stick for let's say 500 screenshots? And if you have any recommendations for a usb stick I would greatly appreciate it. submitted by /u/BernieTheLama...
  6. Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...: When I go to transfer clips to an external drive, it will function for a while and then will all of a sudden close without any indication of it continuing the process. is this supposed too happen...
  7. I was transfering my clips to a usb and it deleted most clips off both usb and Xbox and now...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was transfering my clips to a usb and it deleted most clips off both usb and Xbox and now...: Plugged in a usb that was formatted and when it was transfering it randomly stopped and deleted most of my clips off Xbox and usb I didn't even upload to cloud/network is there any way to get it...
  8. How do I transfer clips and screenshots from Xbox Network to OneDrive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer clips and screenshots from Xbox Network to OneDrive?: I have spent the last couple of days trying to back up my captures from my Xbox to the onedrive. I have upgraded my storage to 100GB of space. I have just over 10GB of captures to upload, so space...
  9. How to transfer a clip to a flash drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer a clip to a flash drive?: I'm trying to do the battlefield 1 Easter egg and I'm having trouble getting that clip into my flash drive. Any help? bbcde97c-f78f-42ca-8996-5bbad984a12e
  10. New xbox one clip transfer method! Use your iphone or android!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox one clip transfer method! Use your iphone or android!: [View:[MEDIA] found a new method as I'm used to ripping videos from Instagram; I'd figure it'd work for my captured gameplay! And it does without compromising the quality of your DVR clips like...