Transfer XBox Live Game Cards into Madden 25 Coins? or any other game Coins?

Discus and support Transfer XBox Live Game Cards into Madden 25 Coins? or any other game Coins? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have $60 worth of Xbox Game Cards and don't know how to change the $ amounts on the cards into game coins in order to buy items in the game that uses... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IvoTronz, Jan 1, 2014.

1. IvoTronz
    IvoTronz Guest

I have $60 worth of Xbox Game Cards and don't know how to change the $ amounts on the cards into game coins in order to buy items in the game that uses coins. I need / request help on how to transfer card $ amt. to coins?

Thanks...

:)

IvoTronz, Jan 1, 2014
  2. kuruczpa
    kuruczpa Guest
    Gamestop exchanging certain Xbox 360 games to be upgraded to xbox one games for 10 dollars

How much is it for the power up rewards card though? Seems like a good deal for those who can't wait though. It sucks that the progress that you achieve in the one game won't transfer over to the other game (aside from MUT in Madden 25).

kuruczpa, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Zyhovachuk
    Zyhovachuk Guest
    Can't redeem codes?

I got an Xbox Live code card from Gamestop today that came with a Madden Ultimate Team Card Pack. The code's only 16 characters though. The Xbox needs 25 characters. Anyone else ever run into this issue?

Zyhovachuk, Jan 1, 2014
  4. GLCH ForeDeath Win User

New to MUT

You will be able to get any Keeper cards (draft cards) you collect in 13. As far as what transfers not much. If they do it like last year you will get special boosted starter deck (silvers instead of Bronze) and coins based
    on the amount of coins you had, value of your cards and some other things. Also if your really like this game you need to leave this buster Madden forum and go to EA forums and then the xbox MUT section. Good Luck!
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Does redeeming MS Rewards points for Ancient Coin in SoT work for steam players, or am I just wasting my time?

Hello, Evan. Yes, the coins are credited directly in the game. So, if you redeemed the code on the desired account, you should be able to see the coins reflected on your Xbox once you open the game with that account.

Note: Checking your account on Steam will not work, because ancient coins are not transferable between marketplaces.
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Where can I get free FIFA Coins?

Buying coins is against EA's code of conduct.

It could result in a ban, so my advice is:

Don't buy coins from coin dealing sites, but gain coins by playing the game and purchasing/selling player cards for making a profit.
  7. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

Ultimate team packs

Coins biggest scam of all paying by in game coins not once av i had any thing good from paying with coins!
  8. sheldogsmom Win User

nothng changed

I just had this problem today! I was about to blackout my 4th card, after paying extra coins for 5 more numbers 3 times, and the game interrupted. I'm ticked. If I hadn't just bought 7000 coins I would just ignore it. The XBox assistant told me I need to
    contact Windows 10 support. Can't seem to get any response. I will not be buying more coins!
Thema:

1. Transfer XBox Live Game Cards into Madden 25 Coins? or any other game Coins? - Similar Threads - Transfer Live Game

2. Can my Xbox live account be transferred to a new Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my Xbox live account be transferred to a new Microsoft Account?: I was recently locked out of my Microsoft account after some else gained access to it and fraudulently purchased items. My attempts to recover the account and verify that I am the owner have been...
  3. How can i transfer my offline account data to my xbox live account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i transfer my offline account data to my xbox live account?: So, it’s been a while that i have my offline account on my xbox 360, and today i just linked my xbox live account. The things is i dont have all of the achievements I had on the other account, so...
  4. Transfer Xbox Live account ownership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox Live account ownership: Hello, I’m want to use my Xbox live account again, however, when I first set it up it was linked to my mom’s Microsoft account. I want to transfer the Xbox account along with all the data,...
  5. How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save...: How do I transfer save game data from the normal .sfs format to the xbox live pass save game data format I want to use my steam save game files on the xbox live pass but for some reason xbox...
  6. My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox live won't transfer to xbox 360 games: I'm on Xbox one and I can't play portal 2 multiplayer because is says I don't have xbox live, however I purchased xbox live on the xbox one, I'm also using the same account I purchased Xbox Live...
  7. Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership: My boys have been using the same Xbox One S under different profiles. We have purchased a new Xbox and will be purchasing another Xbox Live Gold membership so they can each have their own. Is it...
  8. How do you transfer Xbox live from one account to another and can I transfer game data to ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you transfer Xbox live from one account to another and can I transfer game data to ...: So I was wondering if it was possible to transfer the Xbox live from one of my accounts on my Xbox to a different account on the same Xbox, also I was wonder if it would be possible to transfer...
  9. downloading game from xbox live onto hard drive then transfer to the console, will that work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloading game from xbox live onto hard drive then transfer to the console, will that work?: Hello, I have just bought a Xbox One console with two game downloads, however, the data allowance of internet use at my place is only 30G and the games are way too large to download.. wonder if I...
  10. How can I transfer saved game data from one Xbox live account to another but on the same Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I transfer saved game data from one Xbox live account to another but on the same Xbox ...: I wanted to know if this is possible on the Xbox one and if so then how ? bd880ba3-7709-489c-933a-98d54e502851