Transfer Xbox account and keep all achievements and game data

Discus and support Transfer Xbox account and keep all achievements and game data in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I originally set up an Xbox account with my hotmail email account when my son was younger. He has been using it for over 8 years now and I now... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JeremyC1979, Aug 27, 2018.

1. JeremyC1979
    JeremyC1979 Guest

Hello,

I originally set up an Xbox account with my hotmail email account when my son was younger. He has been using it for over 8 years now and I now don't want him having access to my personal email account any more. He has played a few games and got a lot of
    different upgrades in each one. Is there a way to transfer all of that over to his own account if he sets up his own Outlook email address/account? He has spent a lot of money and time on different things and I wouldn't want him to lose all of that.

Thanks - Jeremy

:)

JeremyC1979, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Merging an offline account to a LIVE account

I've been playing XBox 360 for 3 years on an offline account. Recently, I got my XBox 360 online and got my XBox Live account on it, but all of my achievements and game data are on me offline account. Is there any way I can merge my offline account to my
    Live account, or, even better, transfer my achievements and game data from my offline accounbt to my Live account?

Crazy_U2_Nin-ja, Aug 27, 2018
  3. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    360 offline question

Yes and no.

You can make an offline profile to play games, earn achievement and keep separate saved data for all your games. But keep in mind, if you want to go online with that account or using online or on another console... you will have to go through the process of merging it with an actual online XBL account.

isturbo1, Aug 27, 2018
  4. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest

Hi, all purchased items etc are tied to a specific account and as such cannot be moved between accounts.

EggsBoxJuan, Aug 27, 2018
  5. JeremyC1979
    JeremyC1979 Guest
    Could I create a family member on my account for him and he still have all the purchased items? With his own email address?

JeremyC1979, Aug 28, 2018
  6. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Hi, that wouldn't really be a viable option sorry, a lot of DLC/Season passes etc are only available to the account that purchased the item and cannot in most instances be shared with other accounts even when using the home Xbox feature.

If you just want to stop your son using your email address an option could be to add another email address as an alias, that alias would then be used to sign into the account, that way you would have access to your own original email address but your son
    wouldn't.

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

That should work in theory at least I guess.

EggsBoxJuan, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. create new xbox family member transfer achievements

2. xbox one can you change a gamertag but keep games / achievments