Transfer Xbox 360 HDD data to Xbox One without cloud

Discus and support Transfer Xbox 360 HDD data to Xbox One without cloud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. This did not work for me. My husband purchased a gold xbox live membership, and we both use the Xbox one. I was trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MelissaB3, Dec 10, 2018.

1. MelissaB3
    MelissaB3 Guest

This did not work for me. My husband purchased a gold xbox live membership, and we both use the Xbox one. I was trying to save my dragon age origins data to the cloud on the xbox 360, and I was signed into xbox live. My account cannot access the cloud there,
    but his can. I can't move the file to cloud under his profile. What do I do?

:)

MelissaB3, Dec 10, 2018
  2. Smwutches Win User

You may be signed into Live, but do you have a gold subscription on your account? Gold is required to use the cloud on the 360. While you can share your husband's gold on the One, gold is not shared on the 360.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello MelissaB3,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Is there an error code or error message that appears when you attempt to utilize the cloud on the Xbox 360? Is your account an

offline Xbox 360 profile, or a Microsoft account
    that was downloaded to the console? Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Mister Taurus Win User

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this issue. You should be able to remove the hard drive, use another persons Xbox 360 of the same model to access your account, and upload those save files to the cloud. The cloud is the only current way to access these save files.
  5. MelissaB3 Win User

The cloud just does not appear as an option in my account. There is no error. It wants me to purchase live, even though I am signed into it.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Melissa thanks for keeping us in the loop!

We suggest
    removing and re-downloading
    the profile to make sure the issue isn't on the profile itself (if and only if the email and password are known) Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
Thema:

1. Transfer Xbox 360 HDD data to Xbox One without cloud - Similar Threads - Transfer 360 HDD

2. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  3. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  4. Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X: We upgraded our Xbox 360 to an Xbox Series X (new home Xbox). All profiles and cloud saved games ported fine. However, I don't know how to get our past downloaded content purchases (shown in the...
  5. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  6. I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.: So, to give some backstory, the hard drive I've had in my 360 for years has started to fail. I didn't want to lose the data I had on there, so I decided to buy a transfer cable and a replacement...
  7. How can I transfer my saved game of minecraft on the xbox 360 HDD into my Xbox Serie X ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer my saved game of minecraft on the xbox 360 HDD into my Xbox Serie X ?: If have an old saved game in Minecraft that I want to transfer to my new Xbox but I don't know how to do it because it's on the Xbox 360 Cloud... a2655aed-12f4-4f2f-b1f4-37e30754f0d0
  8. External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S: How do I transfer the 496GB of external hard drive game data from my Xbox 360 to my new Xbox One S? When I plug in the drive the Xbox One S wants to format the drive and erase my data or call it a...
  9. Transfer Xbox 360 HDD data to Xbox One without cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox 360 HDD data to Xbox One without cloud: I got the red ring of death on my Xbox 360 S meaning I can't save my game data on there to the cloud. I tried using my transfer cable but the Xbox One didn't read the 360 HDD. Is there anything...
  10. Xbox 360 S refusing to recognize games on disc, updates or DLC after transfer from older HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S refusing to recognize games on disc, updates or DLC after transfer from older HDD: I recently migrated all my game content to an Xbox 360 S (250GB) from an Elite-model 120GB HDD, but encountered severe problems almost instantly. Games acquired digitally work fine, but those on...