transfer x360 gamertag and achievements to a new MS account

Discus and support transfer x360 gamertag and achievements to a new MS account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a child with an xbox 360 who is currently on my MS account. I want to transfer their gamertag, achievements and credit to a new MS account in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Ush, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Mark Ush
    Mark Ush Guest

I have a child with an xbox 360 who is currently on my MS account. I want to transfer their gamertag, achievements and credit to a new MS account in their name. How do I do this please?

:)

Mark Ush, Jan 1, 2017
  2. gohan16ken
    gohan16ken Guest
    Transferring media to new X360 while keeping it on old X360

Good Afternoon,

I am not sure what forum this question belongs to. I have several games and movies downloaded to my X360. I am planning on giving away my X360 away to a family member and buying a new one. My goal is to be able to transfer my games and movies on my new X360
    while leaving a copy of the games (and movies if possible) on the old X360. Is that possible?

1. Can I keep my games (and movies) on two X360?

2. If yes, can I still keep my games (and movies) on the original X360 even though I removed my gamertag and deleted my profile from the console?

3. Can I just redownload the games and movies to the new X360 after I log in to Xbox Live with my gamertag or do I have to use license transfer?

Thanks.

gohan16ken, Jan 1, 2017
  3. Will My current live membership transfer to One?

Thanks for the information. Do you guys/girls know if my actual account will transfer? My current gamertag? Or will we have to start a new account? Will Achievements transfer?

Red KillMachine, Jan 1, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Jan 2, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

6. Red KillMachine Win User

Will My current live membership transfer to One?

Thanks for the information. Do you guys/girls know if my actual account will transfer? My current gamertag? Or will we have to start a new account? Will Achievements transfer?
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Change email associate to Xbox profile

So basically you are wanting to start over with a new gamertag/xbox profile on the same Microsoft Account.

Are you wanting to do this so that you can start over on achievements in games or what?

There is no way to transfer your current gamertag/xbox profile to an old MS account.

You can create a new account and set your console as your current profiles Home console that way you can play the games that the original account owns on the new account and start over that way.
  8. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Unable to buy membership

To add on to ngocphi's post, the
    MS Account/Gamertag Transfer FAQ
    states: "When you change to a new Microsoft account, the current funds in your original Microsoft account do not transfer to your new Microsoft account." Hope this helps! If you have any other questions or concerns
    please let us know. Thank you,
  9. Mistress Sara Win User

Best way to handle gamertags/accounts for Xbox One

Hi there Team Physics,

I'm going to try my best to answer your question. Let's start with..."I would like to use a new gamertag for myself with my existing microsoft account if possible."

-

Each gamertag can only be associated with one MS account.

If you want to use your current MS account with your new tag, the old tag will need be associated with a new MS account. -

Once the old tag is associated to a new MS account, you can use your MS account on your new tag.

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account.

-

Any achievements earned/purchased made under the original tag will remain tied/licensed to the original tag.

-

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. transfer x360 gamertag and achievements to a new MS account - Similar Threads - transfer x360 gamertag

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  5. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  6. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  7. Is there a way to transfer a save file from X360 but of an original xbox game to the newer...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to transfer a save file from X360 but of an original xbox game to the newer...: I have a 360 with save files for an original xbox game (Ninja Gaiden Black, which I'd like to play on the series x). When I access the save files, I am not given any options to copy or move the...
  8. 14 days xbox gold promotion code does not let me transfer my data from x360 to new xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    14 days xbox gold promotion code does not let me transfer my data from x360 to new xbox one: i never had xbox gold so far. i bought a new xbox s one with 14 days xbox gold promotion. on the x360 i see the cloud storage and the saves from the xbox one, but i cannot upload/move my xbox 360...
  9. X360 to X1 content transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X360 to X1 content transfer: So I stupidly bought destiny (disk version) for 360 under the impression that my DISK could be transferred over to xbox one for free. I got the copy of destiny and the season pass for xbox 360,...
  10. Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???: Hey everyone. As of today Blizzard has not detailed how the character transfer will actually work. Ive be looked all through the Diablo 3 console forums and seemingly this is yet to be...