Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

Discus and support Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone. As of today Blizzard has not detailed how the character transfer will actually work. Ive be looked all through the Diablo 3 console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NewBlacksmurf, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

Hey everyone.

As of today Blizzard has not detailed how the character transfer will actually work.

Ive be looked all through the Diablo 3 console forums and seemingly this is yet to be determined.

If anyone locates any information on how exactly a x360 cloud save will pull into an xbox one d3 game on August 19 please post it here.

I no no longer own a x360 or the D3 game disc so I'm hoping for the best.

:)

NewBlacksmurf, Aug 1, 2014
  2. dudeskis01
    dudeskis01 Guest
    Xbox one cloud save?

your cloud saves are associated with your xbox live account which is not specific to x360 or x1. when you start playing an x1, your cloud saves made from an x360 arent going anywhere. you wont be able to use them on your x1, but they will be there for when
    you log into an x360.

dudeskis01, Aug 1, 2014
  3. kazniachtl
    kazniachtl Guest
    14 days xbox gold promotion code does not let me transfer my data from x360 to new xbox one

i never had xbox gold so far. i bought a new xbox s one with 14 days xbox gold promotion. on the x360 i see the cloud storage and the saves from the xbox one, but i cannot upload/move my xbox 360 saved game states. xbox gold is generally not shown at the
    x360.

must i buy an real xbox gold membership to transfer my saved game states to xbox one? i though the promotion code is also for this?

kazniachtl, Aug 1, 2014
  4. Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

Hello "NewBlacksmurf" Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One??? :)

Theoretically speaking, this is how it would work...

(1) On the Xbox 360, you "move" the Diablo 3 Classic save file data to the Cloud or Flash Drive.

(2) You "move" the Diablo 3 Classic save file data from the cloud or Flash Drive to the Xbox One HDD.

(3) The game detects the Diablo 3 save file data from the Xbox One HDD and then converts it to Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition save file data.

(4) You can now play Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition on the Xbox One Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One??? :)

Note: Theoritically speaking, since the save file date that is going to be converted is directly linked to the Gamertag that is currently active, inactive Gamertags will not be affected & should still be usable with Diabl0 3 Classic. Save file data that
    has been converted into Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition will not be compatible at all with Diablo 3 Classic.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One??? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Aug 1, 2014
  5. Hello "NewBlacksmurf" Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One??? :)

I'm a 95% solo gamer and 5% multiplayer gamer (Cooperative Modes only, I have PvP Modes).

With that being said, I don't like the skill changes that were made in Reaper Of Souls; henceforth I'm going to be using a different Gamertag to play Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One??? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Aug 1, 2014
  6. you can also export you save form in game

Xx TwoFace 007, Aug 6, 2014
  7. Guys the only way to export your save according to blizzard from an xbox 360 save whether it's cloud or not is to have xbox 360 hardware and game. Update D3 on the x360, link your gamertags on Bnet and export it.

I personally feel this is an oversight and so I'm asking for your votes on the xbox Feedback site here

Thanks!

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6269392-enable-diablo-3-xbox-360-cloud-saves-to-import-to

NewBlacksmurf, Aug 7, 2014
  8. Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

Xx TwoFace 007, Aug 7, 2014
  9. PS3 to PS3, Xbox 360 to Xbox 360

If you will be playing Ultimate Evil Edition on the same console on which you are currently playing Diablo III, follow the steps below to transfer your data.

Step 1: Insert your Ultimate Evil Edition disc or launch the digital version of the game.

Success! The game will automatically check for a cloud save or local save on the system and load it, if one exists. (Note: If you are using online storage for PS3, please be sure to download your saved data first.)

PS3 to PS4, Xbox 360 to Xbox One

If you will be playing Ultimate Evil Edition on a different console (same brand, different generation), follow the steps below to transfer your data.

Exporting Your Save from Diablo III:

Step 1: Insert your original Diablo III disc or launch the digital version of the game.

Step 2: Download and install patch 1.0.3 for Diablo III.

Step 3: Log in to your Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) or Xbox Live (XBL) account.

Step 4: Proceed to the main menu. Navigate to "More" > "Export Save."

Step 5: Confirm this selection and proceed through any prompts that appear.

Success! You've exported your save data.

Importing Your Save to Ultimate Evil Edition:

Step 1: Log in to the same SEN or XBLaccount from which you exported your save.

Step 2: Insert your Ultimate Evil Edition disc or launch the digital version of the game.

Success! The game will now automatically check our servers for exported save data and load it on your new platform.

Manually Importing a Save:

If you launched Ultimate Evil Edition on a new platform before you exported your save, you will need to import your save manually. To manually import a save, follow these steps:

Step 1: Insert your Ultimate Evil Edition disc or launch the digital version of the game.

Step 2: Log in to your Sony Entertainment Network or Xbox Live account.

Step 3: Proceed to the main menu. Navigate to "More" > "Export Save."

Step 4: Confirm this selection and proceed through any prompts that appear.

Success! You've imported your save. (Note: Manually importing a save will overwrite any existing Ultimate Evil Edition save data currently on your system.)

PS3 to Xbox One, Xbox 360 to PS4

If you will be playing Ultimate Evil Edition on a different console (different brand, different generation), follow the steps below to transfer your data.

Linking Your Sony Entertainment Network and Xbox Live Accounts:

Step 1: Create an SEN and XBL account, if you don't already have both.

Step 2: Visit http://battle.net/playstation.

Step 3: Log in to Battle.net with your account, or create a new Battle.net account.

Step 4: Press "Continue." You will be redirected to Sony.

Step 5: Log in to your SEN account you'll be importing a save from (or exporting a save to).

Step 6: Using the same browser, visit
    http://battle.net/xbox

Step 7: Press "Continue." You will be redirected to Microsoft.

Step 8: Log in to the XBL account you’ll be importing a save from (or exporting a save to).

Success! Your SEN and XBL accounts are now linked. You are now ready to import and export saves across brands and platform generations.

Step 1: Insert your original Diablo III disc or launch the digital version of the game.

Step 3: Log in to your Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) or Xbox Live (XBL) account.

Step 2: Insert your Ultimate Evil Edition disc or launch the digital version of the game.

Success! The game will now automatically check our servers for exported save data and load it on your new platform.

If you launched Ultimate Evil Edition on a new platform before you exported your save, you will need to import your save manually. To manually import a save, follow these steps:

Success! You've imported your save. (Note: Manually importing a save will overwrite any existing Ultimate Evil Edition save data currently on your system.)

Xx TwoFace 007, Aug 7, 2014
  10. Hello everyone Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One??? :)

Please tell me that Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition for the Xbox 360 is only going to convert the save files on the gamertag that plays Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edtion. I want to keep the save files from this gamertag to Diablo 3 Classic.

I hate the fact that the Wizard got nerfed in Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition, so I made another gamertag just to play Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One??? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Aug 7, 2014
  11. I'm afraid I know the answer to this question but I'm hope I'm wrong. I played Diablo on 360, but once the Xbox One came out I traded in all my games and console. BUT I could not delete my Diablo save file because I worked to hard on it. So I have a save
    file on a small drive. I read that I can import a save file BUT I heard you need to export the file from the original game first, meaning I have to load the game on the console I don't have, then when the Ultimate Edition comes out I need to then import the
    file.

Is it possible to import to the new game on Xbox One just from the original save file?

Neptune-59DE628E-B9C2-4400-94FF-B1BC3538D96A, Aug 9, 2014
  12. I also have a PS3 but no diablo save file on it. If I bought a copy of diablo for PS3 can I import a save file from a memory stick from the 360? Then export it for my Xbox One game?

Neptune-59DE628E-B9C2-4400-94FF-B1BC3538D96A, Aug 9, 2014
  13. Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

Hello eveyone Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One??? :)

I just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck in ROS and have fun Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One??? :)

Sadly after finding out whats in store for me in Reaper Of Souls, Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition is going to be a skip for me.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One??? :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Aug 9, 2014
  14. NewBlacksmurf, Aug 9, 2014
  15. PS3 to PS3, Xbox 360 to Xbox 360

If you will be playing Ultimate Evil Edition on the same console on which you are currently playing Diablo III, follow the steps below to transfer your data.

Success! The game will automatically check for a cloud save or local save on the system and load it, if one exists. (Note: If you are using online storage for PS3, please be sure to download your saved data first.)

PS3 to PS4, Xbox 360 to Xbox One

If you will be playing Ultimate Evil Edition on a different console (same brand, different generation), follow the steps below to transfer your data.

PS3 to Xbox One, Xbox 360 to PS4

If you will be playing Ultimate Evil Edition on a different console (different brand, different generation), follow the steps below to transfer your data.

Linking Your Sony Entertainment Network and Xbox Live Accounts:

Step 1: Create an SEN and XBL account, if you don't already have both.

Step 2: Visit http://battle.net/playstation.

Step 3: Log in to Battle.net with your account, or create a new Battle.net account.

Step 4: Press "Continue." You will be redirected to Sony.

Step 5: Log in to your SEN account you'll be importing a save from (or exporting a save to).

Step 6: Using the same browser, visit
    http://battle.net/xbox

Step 7: Press "Continue." You will be redirected to Microsoft.

Step 8: Log in to the XBL account you’ll be importing a save from (or exporting a save to).

Success! Your SEN and XBL accounts are now linked. You are now ready to import and export saves across brands and platform generations.

this is your answer READ IT

Xx TwoFace 007, Aug 9, 2014
Thema:

Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

1. Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One??? - Similar Threads - Transfer x360 cloud

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to transfer my old memory into new pc with everything on it.: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  5. While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While using a Xbox 360 hard drive transfer cable can you transfer the hard drive content...: Then steel and titanium can I transfer my data off of my Xbox 360 hard drive to the newer Xbox gaming systems with a transfer cable 1d0531f7-9492-4396-8f97-37a494cb9e25
  6. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  7. Is there a way to transfer a save file from X360 but of an original xbox game to the newer...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to transfer a save file from X360 but of an original xbox game to the newer...: I have a 360 with save files for an original xbox game (Ninja Gaiden Black, which I'd like to play on the series x). When I access the save files, I am not given any options to copy or move the...
  8. 14 days xbox gold promotion code does not let me transfer my data from x360 to new xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    14 days xbox gold promotion code does not let me transfer my data from x360 to new xbox one: i never had xbox gold so far. i bought a new xbox s one with 14 days xbox gold promotion. on the x360 i see the cloud storage and the saves from the xbox one, but i cannot upload/move my xbox 360...
  9. X360 to X1 content transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X360 to X1 content transfer: So I stupidly bought destiny (disk version) for 360 under the impression that my DISK could be transferred over to xbox one for free. I got the copy of destiny and the season pass for xbox 360,...
  10. transfer x360 gamertag and achievements to a new MS account

in XBoX on Consoles
    transfer x360 gamertag and achievements to a new MS account: I have a child with an xbox 360 who is currently on my MS account. I want to transfer their gamertag, achievements and credit to a new MS account in their name. How do I do this please?...