Transfer x box live with out using the old faulty consol

Discus and support Transfer x box live with out using the old faulty consol in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have faulty X box 360 . I bought a new one also 360. How can I transfer X box live with out using the old faulty consol... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by surgery2010, Jan 16, 2018.

1. surgery2010
    surgery2010 Guest

I have faulty X box 360 . I bought a new one also 360. How can I transfer X box live with out using the old faulty consol

:)

surgery2010, Jan 16, 2018
  2. Smoke_N_Dawg
    Smoke_N_Dawg Guest
    I deleted my profile on the X-Box 360 console.

I changed my Windows Live ID on my Windows Live account. Then i changed my gamer profile name on the X-Box 360 console and deleted my old profile and now i can not log on to X-Box Live with my new account. I read the help section on the X-Box 360 website
    and it says do not delete old profile, too late......well i already did.

I can sign into the X-Box 360 website using my new Windows Live account password, but my X-Box will not.

So what can i do to get my new profile on the console to log into my new Windows Live account?

Smoke_N_Dawg, Jan 16, 2018
  3. Paul1708
    Paul1708 Guest
    Spikes on screen while playing games

Phone x box support sounds like a faulty console. They will replace the console for you

Paul1708, Jan 16, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Live is tied to the account, not the console. So once you sign into your account on new consoles you'll still have Live.

Smwutches, Jan 16, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: