Transfer x-box live to child's account?

Discus and support Transfer x-box live to child's account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I just renewed my child's x-box live, but did it from my account (did it this way for the old family pack). I now need to transfer this to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by phughes226, Jun 6, 2014.

1. phughes226
    phughes226 Guest

Hello, I just renewed my child's x-box live, but did it from my account (did it this way for the old family pack). I now need to transfer this to my child's account if possible. I don;t use the console other than to manage my son's account

Is this possible?

:)

phughes226, Jun 6, 2014
  2. CovertBrewar
    CovertBrewar Guest
    transferring gamer data

I've just set my daughter up an x box live account. How do I transfer her game data from her x box avatar to her x box live avatar?

CovertBrewar, Jun 6, 2014
  3. surgery2010
    surgery2010 Guest
    Transfer x box live with out using the old faulty consol

I have faulty X box 360 . I bought a new one also 360. How can I transfer X box live with out using the old faulty consol

surgery2010, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Normally it isn't.

Try phoning support for your region & they may remove the remaining gold from your account & give you credit which can then be used to get golf for your sons account

Daft Badger, Jun 6, 2014
  5. Hello there phughes226, I agree with Daft Badger
    on this one,

They just might be able to give you a token and transfer the gold membership to your "Childs Account" if you have recently purchased the gold membership within 24 hours or more.

The best thing to do is contact support and speak with a Support agent,
    They are the only ones that have the proper tools to resolve this problem. Please reach out to them by visiting this page here You can always check out the International
    Xbox Support phone numbers
    for your region by clicking here.

PR1NCE DARKNESS, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: