transfer warframe account to pc

Discus and support transfer warframe account to pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; would it ever be possible in the future to transfer your warframe account from xbox to pc 47475dca-3e37-48a3-b104-cb06f0959c57 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Triq Dope, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Triq Dope
    Triq Dope Guest

would it ever be possible in the future to transfer your warframe account from xbox to pc

:)

Triq Dope, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Xbox to PC Warframe Account Transfer

This is not relating to watch dogs, it's just that warframe wasn't an option. I want to transfer my xbox warframe account to pc, but to do so, Digital Extremes, the developer, needs the data from my account. They need permission from microsoft to transfer
    the data, but they haven't got it yet. As it is my data, I request that DE be allowed to transfer MY data to pc. the option for transferring from pc to console was available, so it is possible. I asked a DE support member and they told me they need your permission,
    so i am not just saying this stuff, it's actually true, so again please release my data to them. If you are willing, then we can go into the specifics of which steam account i want the data transferred to and anything else

Porkmoney0624, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Triq Dope
    Triq Dope Guest
    Xbox to PC Warframe Account Transfer

It would be a great idea ive played warframe for a long time over that time ive spend lots of money on the game as time goes by i get a pc and i want the option to move my accout to pc as i dont want to start from scratch hopefully one day DE and microsoft
    can agree to do transfers from xbox to pc.

Triq Dope, Jul 12, 2018
  4. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest

That will be completely up to the game's publisher. transfer warframe account to pc :)

Warframe

blueamcat, Jul 12, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Till now that is not a cross platform game so that would be a no for the moment

M3tal Daz3, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: