Transfer profile from Xbox 360 to new profile on Xbox One S - is it possible?

Discus and support Transfer profile from Xbox 360 to new profile on Xbox One S - is it possible? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had an Xbox 360 that belonged to my brother. He let me play skyrim on his profile while he played on the XBox One his games. - No problems... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VenusPurple, Dec 9, 2016.

1. VenusPurple
    VenusPurple Guest

I had an Xbox 360 that belonged to my brother. He let me play skyrim on his profile while he played on the XBox One his games. - No problems whatsoever for the last 6 years or so because it's the only game I play intermittently.

Well, I recently received the Xbox One S and the new Skyrim. My question is: Can I transfer my saved game, on the XBox 360 on my brother's profile, to my own profile on the Xbox One S?

Please say yes and provide details. Transfer profile from Xbox 360 to new profile on Xbox One S - is it possible? :)

Thank you for any assistance and I hope that all makes sense.

:)

VenusPurple, Dec 9, 2016
  2. Profiles on new Xbox

Hi. Bought a new xbox one s (1TB) and am prepping it for network transfer from old xbox one s (500GB).

I have two profiles on my xbox account, but am only seeing one on my new xbox. How do I find/transfer BOTH profiles?

Many thanks!

PanicGore184963, Dec 9, 2016
  3. Xbox gamertag transfer help

So does that mean i cant transfer my 360 gamertag to my xbox one and keep my achievements and gamerscore from the 360 profile?

ShadowFantasy21, Dec 9, 2016
  4. Transfer profile from Xbox 360 to new profile on Xbox One S - is it possible?

Unfortunately, the saves from the Xbox 360 version of Skyrim are not compatible with the remastered Skyrim on Xbox One.

There's that, and save files are also not transferrable between Xbox accounts.

You will pretty much have to start fresh.

Internet Expert, Dec 9, 2016
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Unfortunately, the saves from the Xbox 360 version of Skyrim are not compatible with the remastered Skyrim on Xbox One.

There's that, and save files are also not transferrable between Xbox accounts.

You will pretty much have to start fresh.
  6. Ari11ian Win User

Lost Email Info attached to RROD'd Gtag - Cannot Recover - Please Help

Called Xbox support.

Verdict: since my original gtag 1 was never online i have to use a transfer cable to transfer profiles from my original rrod hdd to the current xbox.

Problem: the transfer willt be a full data transfer not partial, from my original 60g hdd to my 4g slim. NOT possible.

Solution: purchase xbox 250g or + HDD, replace 4g hdd with 250, purchase 1x slim to slim hdd transfer cable, transfer current profile from 4g HDD to new 250+HDD. Purchase Xbox360 original hdd to Xbox360 slim hdd transfer cable, Transfer profile from original
    360 hdd to 360 slim with new 250g hdd, merge profiles

providing I remember the password.

Ouch.
  7. hn333 Win User

Can you transfer installed xbox 360 games to another hard drive using a transfer cable?

This is from the Xbox page.

Transfer the fun to your new Xbox 360®. The hard drive transfer cable moves content from any Xbox 360 or hard drive to your new Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 hard drive. Easily transfer HD movies, music, saved games, player profiles, and even full games installed
    on your hard drive. Plus, use the cable over and over if you choose to get a new console or hard drive again in the future.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Transfer Profiles via USB

Currently it's not possible to transfer anything from the 360 via USB. You would just need to sign into the accounts on the Xbox One. If the profiles are offline profiles, you would need to join Live with them and then you can sign into them on the One.
  9. Luca Turner Win User

Game Installation

Hi it's from the original Xbox one to Xbox one s and I used the same profile on the other Xbox to transfer it to
Thema:

1. Transfer profile from Xbox 360 to new profile on Xbox One S - is it possible? - Similar Threads - Transfer profile 360

2. Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile: Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into...
  3. Transfer xbox profile to another microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer xbox profile to another microsoft account?: I created an Xbox profile on my microsoft account for my 8 year old son to use to plays games. He is 13 now and I want to transfer the xbox profile to his microsoft account so that he doesn't lose...
  4. How can I transfer my son's gaming profile off of my email into his own email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I transfer my son's gaming profile off of my email into his own email?: It seems ridiculous to say the only way to get my son's gaming profile off of my email is to create a whole new gaming profile with his own Microsoft account. My son constantly is locking my email...
  5. Why can’t I transfer my Xbox one profile and games to my series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I transfer my Xbox one profile and games to my series s?: Got my new series s today and when I sign in to my microsoft account it makes me set up a new profile and I can’t seem to transfer my Xbox one profile over to it what do I do?...
  6. Is it possible to transfer an Xbox profile to a different account/email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer an Xbox profile to a different account/email?: As a child my father made me a profile on an Xbox, using his Microsoft account, since I was too young to have one. Since he made it for me, I’ve gotten achievements and multiple games through the...
  7. How do I transfer my earned credits, over to a new users profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer my earned credits, over to a new users profile?: I bought a new XBOX X, weeks ago. I created my account, and let my grandson use my account profile. Didn't realize the mistake this would become. He uses my account password, and has been using a...
  8. How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i transfer purchased game pass games on adult.profile to childs profile which has...: There must be some security?!! Or even how do i put a time restriction on the adult?! Please help 0b5d14da-18c4-4e9f-838c-57db0a1d8cf6
  9. Transferring Game Saves from local profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Game Saves from local profiles: How to transfer/copy game saves from XBox to XBOX S when you only play local (no cloud access)? 7ebea44f-4144-4726-87f7-528348534a83
  10. transférer profil Xbos attaché à un compte adulte à un compte enfant [Translation-transfer ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    transférer profil Xbos attaché à un compte adulte à un compte enfant [Translation-transfer ...: Bonjour, Lors de la création du compte et profil Xbox, j'ai crée un profil pour mon enfant mais malheureusement attaché mon compte adulte. Comment transférer son profil existant son profil...