Transfer problem

Discus and support Transfer problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought a used copy of me2. i get to where it finds my old character and i click ok. Thats when xbox signs me out and i get an error message that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dethmoor, Aug 1, 2014.

1. dethmoor
    dethmoor Guest

Transfer problem

Just bought a used copy of me2. i get to where it finds my old character and i click ok. Thats when xbox signs me out and i get an error message that my log in has changed. Same result everytime. Is this due to it being a used game or do i need the cerbius
    network?

:)

dethmoor, Aug 1, 2014
  2. v GANGSTER v
    v GANGSTER v Guest
    Problem with transferring accout

Hello,

I have my account on Xbox 360 and want to move it to Xbox One, I don't remember the email's password and is there a way to move it ? Like using USB ?

v GANGSTER v, Aug 1, 2014
  3. Khan Black
    Khan Black Guest
    Transfer problem

So this afternoon I get an email from MS thanking me for 10 years of XBL membership along with a code for a fancy little helmet. I redeemed the code on my computer... and now my xbox is saying that the helmet is assigned to another console... okay... So
    I got to license transfer and do that whole thing... Still says it's assigned to another console, and now I can't do another transfer until March 2013. So uh... where did I go wrong?

Khan Black, Aug 1, 2014
  4. Transfer problem

Being a used game should have no bearing on your access. And the Cerberus code is only useful if you want the DLC. (I've used the file transfer system with several different copies of ME2 on at least four different X-boxes.)

I'd hazard that maybe your old file is corrupted somehow, but I can't imagine why it would sign you out???

ObstinateGuide4, Aug 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Transfer problem