Transfer ownership of Digital game from one account to another

Discus and support Transfer ownership of Digital game from one account to another in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i want to transfer microsoft flight simolater to my other account f7ee3007-d420-42d0-a040-e3f7b7897515 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christian Juel Kähler, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Transfer ownership of Digital game from one account to another

i want to transfer microsoft flight simolater to my other account

:)

Christian Juel Kähler, Jun 29, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Nothing can be transferred from one account to another.
  3. Smwutches Win User

No. Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Sell game rights

No. Digital copies are tied to the account that purchased them and you cannot transfer ownership to another account.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can't sell an Xbox One with Games??

No. You're not allowed to sell any digital content and digital content ownership cannot be transferred to another account. Same with gold.
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Lincence Transfer Issues

Hey there Unkown! That's because license transfers aren't used for sharing DLC/Games without paying for them. The purpose of a license transfer is to transfer ownership of content from one console to another console; not to transfer ownership from one account
    to another.

For example, proper use of a license transfer would be: You have an original Xbox 360 console and you buy an Xbox 360 S console. You then use a license transfer to transfer ownership of all of your DLC from your original console to your new console.
Thema:

1. Transfer ownership of Digital game from one account to another - Similar Threads - Transfer ownership Digital

2. Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did microsoft not transfer my ownership of minecraft: i’ve read so many forums and tried multiple things, reached out many times. Microsoft has no history of me owning minecraft yet i’ve been playing consistently on the same account for 6 years....
  3. Transfer Xbox Live account ownership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox Live account ownership: Hello, I’m want to use my Xbox live account again, however, when I first set it up it was linked to my mom’s Microsoft account. I want to transfer the Xbox account along with all the data,...
  4. Need to transfer ownership of minecraft bedrock to new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to transfer ownership of minecraft bedrock to new account: I own Minecraft for Windows 10. I built a gaming PC which runs Windows 11 and I want to transfer ownership of Minecraft Windows 10 to Windows 11 caf54a4d-db51-4e5d-8e9d-3fc1beda2c3c
  5. How do i transfer ownership of subscriptions and services from one Microsoft account to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i transfer ownership of subscriptions and services from one Microsoft account to...: so for the last few years I have been using my dads Microsoft account on my computer as he had owned the computer previously and had a user on the computer already set up. I now have an X-box game...
  6. Game ownership transfer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game ownership transfer.: Hello, I’m aware of the home console feature for sharing games however I have 4 kids that play games on the home console and I use my own. We have 3 consoles and my son bought games on my gamer...
  7. Club Ownership Transfer Issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Club Ownership Transfer Issues: Hi, I've tried every device possible to transfer ownership to one of my admins but I keep getting the same error message. "You can't transfer your club to this person now." "Transfer ownership to...
  8. Transfer ownership of Digital game from one account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer ownership of Digital game from one account to another: I would like to transfer minecraft from one account to another. I was locked out of my account at the time, and I had to buy on a different account. Is it possible to transfer the ownership so I...
  9. Bought minecraft on an old MS account, and would like to transfer ownership to my new one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought minecraft on an old MS account, and would like to transfer ownership to my new one.: I bought Minecraft an a previous microsoft account. I recently changed to a new gmail meaning i needed a new microsoft account. I would like to know how i can transfer game ownership from my...
  10. Transfer ownership of games and progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer ownership of games and progress: How can I transfer game and progress of game to different sign in or user name? Long story short…. Someone was playing games using my user name and now they have their own Xbox. I don’t want to...