Transfer gamer status & games to another account

Discus and support Transfer gamer status & games to another account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son started using XBox using my husbands log in. However, I would like him to use his own login so that I can manage screentime limits etc. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rachel Schaw - MSFT, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Transfer gamer status & games to another account

My son started using XBox using my husbands log in. However, I would like him to use his own login so that I can manage screentime limits etc. Is there anyway to convert his Xbox account to his email address instead of my husbands?

:)

Rachel Schaw - MSFT, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Fets12 Win User

There are 2 xbox Ultimate Subscriptions on my xbox. If I cancel a subscription, will I lose certain games and features like a fortnite profile or the purchase of NHL 24?

Will the kid who's account (gamer handle) on the canceled subscription lose his status on games?

If so, is there a way to not lose it, or to transfer it to the paid subscription?
  3. Operabound Win User

Friend used wrong account for purchase

You can transfer the licenses for any downloadable content for your own account. That doesn't transfer the game itself form one account to another though. The license transfer tool is set up for when you purchase a new console and need to switch your gamer
    profile from one console to another.
  4. BeastBadshah Win User

How to transfer the game archiving from one account to other account.

There is no way to transfer games save data from one account to another because save data is associated with gamer tag
  5. Temhotabot Win User

transferring points from one account to another

The only way to transfer points from one account to another is if both accounts are a part of the Family Gold Plan and one is the Primary. Otherwise nothing can be transferred from one account to another, as stated above,
    including: gamer score, ms points, game saves, Live time and download content.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

Any Way To Transfer My Multiplayer Progress To A Different Account?

Nope. Nothing is transferable from one account to another. You will just have to re-earn your MP status'.
Thema:

Transfer gamer status & games to another account

1. Transfer gamer status & games to another account - Similar Threads - Transfer gamer status

2. Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way I can transfer my gamer score/achievements from my old hardrive Xbox 360...: I recently turned on my old Xbox 360 after 6 years and found out that I had a bunch of achievements from games I used to have, I would like to know if there is a way I can merge/ bring my gamer...
  3. Transfer game save data to another gamer tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer game save data to another gamer tag: Hey! I got the new Hogwarts game and played a ton on it before realizing I was playing on my boyfriends account/gamertag. Is there a way to move that game save data to my account/gamertag? We have...
  4. How to transfer gamer tag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer gamer tag?: My brother and I have shared a single account for the past 5-6 years. I recently got my own and now we have to figure out what to do. He wants to keep the gamer tag but I want to keep the actual...
  5. Can I transfer my gamer tag to my kid?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer my gamer tag to my kid?: So when I first set up Xbox a few years ago I used my account because my kids did not have their own. One kid has been playing on mine for a few years and has it linked with his friends. can I...
  6. Transfer Xbox gamer tag data to new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox gamer tag data to new account: Hello, My son has been using my primary email aligned gamer tag for years and has accumulated status he wants to keep. He is now older and I want to transfer his data and status to a new account...
  7. Am I able to transfer any content from one gamer tag to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to transfer any content from one gamer tag to another: When I got my son Xbox I created everyone a account somewhere down the line my son started using my gamer tag with my email and made it his own…so what I’m asking is there a away room transfer his...
  8. Transfer Game ownership to my child's gamer profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Game ownership to my child's gamer profile: I have a console with 2 gamer profiles, myself (parent) and my son. I bought NBA2K and downloaded it while logged in as the parent profile. Now, every time my son wants to play the game, I have to...
  9. Transfer Gamer Tag to a non-Microsoft Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Gamer Tag to a non-Microsoft Email: Hi, Years ago I made my Gamertag under my dads email, which is an outlook account. Now I would like to transfer that GT over to my email (a Gmail account), without totally deleting my Dad's...
  10. Transfer gamer tag and saved data from main profile to another on same console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer gamer tag and saved data from main profile to another on same console: When my son got his Xbox one he hooked it up and signed in using his mom's Microsoft account. Before I realized he hadn't signed on using his account, he created a tag and was saving to the main...