Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]

Discus and support Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I wanted to know if it was possible to recover my save and dlc of the "Snowrunner" game that is on my Xbox series so that I can play on my pc?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tristan barriel, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]

Hello

I wanted to know if it was possible to recover my save and dlc of the "Snowrunner" game that is on my Xbox series so that I can play on my pc?

Thank you for your reply.

Kind regards.

:)

tristan barriel, Jun 14, 2023
  2. Castigliano Lara Win User

Olá

Eu queria saber se era possível recuperar meu save e dlc do jogo "Snowrunner" que está na minha série Xbox para que eu possa jogar no meu pc?

Obrigado pela sua resposta.

Saudações.
    Yes, it is possible. You need to open the game on the save's source platform and log in to the PROS system, in the game itself. Follow the steps in this link and be happy: Como vincular o SnowRunner ao PROS? – Prism Ray Serviços Online

It is possible to transfer between all platforms.
  3. painkillah1 Win User

There are multiple posts with this question and I thought I was responding to someone going from PC to Xbox so oopps…

I am not a microsoft employee and I am no longer an ambassador. I went from XBOX to PC but here is the process in a nutshell.

You can transfer saves across platforms through the PROS website. I linked my PROS account on the xbox first and it linked to MY microsft account automatically. Once that is complete, you can upload your save to their cloud. Press the button to reveal a QR Code in order to link your platform to the website. From the PROS website select snowrunner and scroll down. You should see multiple platform options. Once your platform is linked you will see an option to TRANSFER. Click transfer and then select platform you are moving to.. Accept the terms and click transfer. Once the process starts, you have two hours to complete the transfer. Launch Snowrunner on XBOX and access the PROS option from the title screen. You should see a loading symbol and once you press the corresponding button it gives you an option to upload or download a cloud save. Download from Cloud. Transfer is fast and your game should be playable now. DLC will not transfer but your base vehicles and game progression does.

Oh and you can repeat this transfer back and forth if you want to maintain progress on multiple platforms.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Tristan, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to say but this game is not part of the Xbox Play Anywhere program.
    This mean you need to purchase the game and all DLCs if you want to play it on PC.

Additionally, is not possible to transfer your saved progress as well.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Abbonamento xbox game pass pc[Translation-Subscription xbox game pass pc]

Hi Chiara,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on save data. The game needs to be a play anywhere title for the save data to transfer from Xbox to PC. If the game is not a play anywhere you will need to play it separately.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Hoskayra Win User

How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code 0x8007013D

I'm sorry to hear that the problem could not be resolved. But don't worry, we can continue trying other methods.

I was researching and found a series of steps to transfer data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One through the cloud, here I am going to leave it for you to try to see if it works for you:

How to transfer data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via the Cloud

All Xbox 360 games saved in the cloud will be automatically transferred to the Xbox One. So simply save them to the cloud from Xbox 360, follow the steps below to do so.

1. On Xbox 360, go to Settings > System > Storage > Games and apps > Game name > Saved Games. It will copy or move the data to the cloud.

2. Start moving to Xbox One and let it find your saves, the console should notify you that it is syncing data once they are found.

3. Repeat the procedure for each game you want to transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

Note: If you want to transfer data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via the cloud, you need to make sure you have an active Xbox Live profile for it to work. The game site also notes that Silver members will not be able to use cloud storage without upgrading.

Besides Xbox data transfer, you may often face the problem of PC data transfer when replacing a new one, such as moving data between computers or transferring files from PC to Xbox One. Not only do you have to transfer data from games on the PC, other computer applications, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe utilities, Outlook, etc., must also be migrated well when changing from an old PC to a new one, or when data can be shared with other people.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information source (Credits): https://es.easeus.com/pc-transfer/transfer-data-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one.html

I will be attentive to your response. Greetings
Thema:

1. Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner] - Similar Threads - Transfer game save

2. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  3. Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive: Howdy, I want to transfer my old game saves data from my XBOX One onto an external hard drive. I have already formatted an external hard drive (EHD) to use but I can currently only copy the DLC...
  4. Series X and game/save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X and game/save transfer: Hello, my Series X took water damage (burst pipe) and I am looking into buying a new Series X to replace it. I was just wondering if all my games that I have purchased will be available to...
  5. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  6. How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?: 2 months ago I created a new, alternate account to try out a free trial code for game pass a friend had given me(you can't use free trial's on existing accounts even if you've never had game pass...
  7. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  8. Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox: I wanted to try out Starfield on my Xbox One, so I gave cloud gaming a chance. The performance is okay but I really like the game, so Ibplan to upgrade to Series X. Is it possible to transfer my...
  9. Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?: So I recently purchased Astroneer on Steam and I'm wondering if I am able to transfer my progress from Xbox to the Steam game. I have nearly 100% completion on Astroneer on the Xbox-bought game...
  10. Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…: I have a problem that requires assistance. Recently, one of my Outlook accounts, which was linked to my gamer tag, got deleted due to inactivity. The system prompted me to log back into the...