Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

Discus and support Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How much storage space do I need on my usb stick for let's say 500 screenshots? And if you have any recommendations for a usb stick I would greatly... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BernieTheLama, May 9, 2024.

1. Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

How much storage space do I need on my usb stick for let's say 500 screenshots?

And if you have any recommendations for a usb stick I would greatly appreciate it.

submitted by /u/BernieTheLama
    [link] [comments]

/u/BernieTheLama, May 9, 2024
  2. DSpiritOf787 Win User

Screenshots and clips to a USB

Hi,

You will need to download an app on your xbox to acess media of a usb device. This app is called, “Media Player” and is roughly 45.57 MB.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is there any way to turn off the Xbox deleting my captures that are on my Xbox?

As far as I know, there is no way to stop them from auto-deleting, but you could connect an external hard drive to the console and use that for your screenshots and video clips. When you connect the drive do not format it for games, and make the storage the default for screenshots and game clips, and then you will be able to connect the drive to a PC to watch them or transfer them to another device if you wish.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Downloading Xbox screenshots to pc

Hi Bobbie-Lee! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I understand that you want to transfer your screenshots to your PC, after a search I found some information that can be of great help to you.

The replacement for the Xbox Console Companion app is the Xbox app on Windows 10. To transfer your screenshots and videos, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC.
    2. Click the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the app to open the menu.
    3. Click "Captures" in the menu.
    4. Select the screenshot or video you want to transfer.
    5. Click the "Download" button to save the file to your PC.

You can also take a look at the following page:

Manage clips and screenshots: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/manage-clips-with-upload-studio

Share clips and screenshots: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/share-clips-xbox-one

Let me know if this information is useful to you, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

How can I transfer existing game captures to a external drive? (Like USB 3.0 or other methods? How am I able to always save my screenshots/videos to that drive?

Hi KillerHawk! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

To transfer your screenshots to an external drive, you have to follow the following steps:

1. Plug a USB 3.0 (or faster) drive into your console.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.
    4. Go to your external drive and select Set as capture location.
    5. Your game clips and screenshots will be recorded to your external drive. To revert, set your internal drive as your capture location.

The information was obtained from the following official Xbox page:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/back-up-game-clips

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. CarTzy Win User

With Xbox Console Companion Deprecated, How Do I Move Screenshots and Videos from XBOX to PC?

Hello Cocorox,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are having trouble transferring screenshots and videos from your Xbox to your PC since the Xbox Console Companion has been deprecated.

The replacement for the Xbox Console Companion app is the Xbox app on Windows 10. To transfer your screenshots and videos, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC.

2. Click on the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner of the app to open the menu.

3. Click on "Captures" in the menu.

4. Select the screenshot or video you want to transfer.

5. Click on the "Download" button to save the file to your PC.

Please see:

Share game clips and screenshots | Xbox Support

Manage your game clips and screenshots | Xbox Support

If you are not seeing your screenshots and videos in the Xbox app, you may need to make sure that your Xbox account is linked to your Windows 10 account. You can do this by going to the Xbox app settings and selecting "Accounts" from the menu.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

1. Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb - Similar Threads - Transfer game clips

2. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  3. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  4. i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc?: i bought assassins creed Valhalla back in 2020 and have all of the dlc but i recently sold my xbox so does the data transfer to the xbox pc app? d9a96fea-2401-4272-b4ab-80a4562425ea
  5. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  6. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  7. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  8. Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive: Howdy, I want to transfer my old game saves data from my XBOX One onto an external hard drive. I have already formatted an external hard drive (EHD) to use but I can currently only copy the DLC...
  9. Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?: So I used to have another Xbox account that is under my father’s email address and I purchased two digital games on there. I am wondering if there is any way for me to transfer the games from that...
  10. Series X and game/save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X and game/save transfer: Hello, my Series X took water damage (burst pipe) and I am looking into buying a new Series X to replace it. I was just wondering if all my games that I have purchased will be available to...