transfer dragon mania legends to new laptop while not having facebook link

Discus and support transfer dragon mania legends to new laptop while not having facebook link in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my old laptop is nearly dead. I am trying to transfer dragon mania legends which I got from the store to new laptop. All web pages say to link via... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wolfgirl3, Dec 31, 2023.

1. wolfgirl3
    wolfgirl3 Guest

Hi, my old laptop is nearly dead. I am trying to transfer dragon mania legends which I got from the store to new laptop. All web pages say to link via facebook. I do not have that option on my computer. I also play disney magic kingdoms which alllows you to connect vis MSN or facebook so this game transferred auto to my new laptop but there is no where in dragons game to do this. I have thought of uninstalling it and trying to reinstall but have no idea if this will delete game. I have written to gameloft but all they are doing is repeating the question back to me like they dont know what I'm saying. I have checked everywhere, cant find a way to link the game to any sociall platform. since I got the game from the store, this is my last hope. I cant seem to contact microsoft directly to ask how to do this. thank you for any help. apologies for grammar errors but computer is barelly working.

*** Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming ***

:)

wolfgirl3, Dec 31, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: