Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox

Discus and support Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanted to try out Starfield on my Xbox One, so I gave cloud gaming a chance. The performance is okay but I really like the game, so Ibplan to upgrade... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/skap42, Oct 20, 2023.

1. /u/skap42
    /u/skap42 Guest

I wanted to try out Starfield on my Xbox One, so I gave cloud gaming a chance. The performance is okay but I really like the game, so Ibplan to upgrade to Series X. Is it possible to transfer my saves from cloud gaming to the Series X and continue them with the regularly downloaded game?

submitted by /u/skap42
    [link] [comments]

/u/skap42, Oct 20, 2023
  2. Invoked by Red Win User

new to old

Hi, you should be able to transfer your saved games to the cloud and then transfer them from the cloud onto your new Xbox. But this might require a license transfer from one Xbox to the other. Below are some guide to help you.

-

Using Cloud Storage -
    support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games

License Transfers -
    support.xbox.com/.../download-content

-

Hope that helps, post back if you need more support.
  3. Nixelplex Win User

How do i transfer the info on my 360 to my xbox one

If you are looking to transfer your game saves you will have to put them in the cloud using Xbox Live Gold. If the Game is backwards compatible then the save will be in the cloud for your Xbox one. There is not a way to transfer the data physically.
  4. gds1972 Win User

usb thumb drive

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cloud save data

You can't transfer save data directly from the cloud saves. Some BC games allow you to upload your xbox 360 game saves to cloud so you can use them in your xbox one as long as you play online.

For information on how to setup cloud storage for game saves, see
    Store your saved games in the cloud.
  6. John P_14 Win User

Can you continue Yakuza 4 Remastered save between Xbox cloud and console?

Thanks for clarifying. Sadly, it is not possible to transfer save data between the Xbox Cloud Gaming service and a locally installed console version of a game. The save data for games played on Xbox Cloud Gaming is stored on the cloud servers and is not accessible on a local console. Similarly, save data for games played on a local console is not synced with the cloud.
Thema:

1. Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox - Similar Threads - Transfer cloud gaming

2. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  3. Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game: This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is available on my recently purchased copy of...
  4. Transferring Xbox saves from cloud gaming to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Xbox saves from cloud gaming to PC: My Xbox One S has been dead and I had a save on it that I can now only access through Cloud Gaming, the problem is that Cloud Gaming is a laggy, glitchy pile of (Mod Removed) and I'd rather play...
  5. Game wont open after I transferred it over the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont open after I transferred it over the cloud: I recently got an xbox series S and I was transferring games from it from the xbox 1s and I tried to open a game and its telling me I have to get an xbox gamepass subscription to play it??? I've...
  6. Game wont open after I transferred it over the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont open after I transferred it over the cloud: I recently got an xbox series S and I was transferring games from it from the xbox 1s and I tried to open a game and its telling me I have to get an xbox gamepass subscription to play it??? I've...
  7. My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Cloud Gaming save not transferring to a local installation of fallout 4? Any help?: I started playing Fallout 4 using the cloud gaming feature within the xbox app at work a few days ago (on a surface pro 5 tablet). I got a few hours into it and saved. The next day I did the same...
  8. Can’t transfer game saves to the cloud on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t transfer game saves to the cloud on Xbox 360: I am trying to move a game save to cloud save on Xbox 360, but it doesn’t give me the option to move anything to the cloud. Can anyone help or tell me a fix? 8b489c0e-dfc7-4f70-a84d-a40071de87b5
  9. Accessing Xbox game pass cloud to transfer pc saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing Xbox game pass cloud to transfer pc saves: Hi, I would like to access my Xbox cloud saves for a couple of games to transfer them and was wondering how I can access and download these, without having the game or game pass. I do not have...
  10. how to transfer saved game items to the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to transfer saved game items to the cloud: How do I upload items to my ICloud account. I have a Live Gold account. The error message says "not all users may be able to upload".....Please help! Thanks! 844689af-de2c-4600-b4af-e63491c4266f