Transfer avatar award or trigger achievement on different account to facilitate that

Discus and support Transfer avatar award or trigger achievement on different account to facilitate that in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wife and I shared a 360 and I had beaten arkham origins on her account not knowing about the awesome deathstroke avatar costume that unlocks when you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pantses, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Pantses
    Pantses Guest

Transfer avatar award or trigger achievement on different account to facilitate that

Wife and I shared a 360 and I had beaten arkham origins on her account not knowing about the awesome deathstroke avatar costume that unlocks when you do. I was hoping due to not having access to a 360 any longer if I could transfer the award from her account
    or trigger the achievement on mine as a means to the same ends. We've got a little one at home now and pretty crummy work schedules, even with access to a 360 going back and beating origins again is just time we don't have. Please help! T.T

:)

Pantses, Jul 7, 2015
  2. cant recover my account.

Are you saying every Avatar award you unlock isn't showing up in the Avatar Editor, or just certain ones? Which ones? Are other accounts able to recover to your console? Can you recover your account to a different console? If so, transfer it to a USB device
    and physically bring it to your console.

Mister Gwyther, Jul 7, 2015
  3. RasimKo
    RasimKo Guest
    I removed my avatar award from HDD Transfer avatar award or trigger achievement on different account to facilitate that :(

I accidentally removed my avatar award from HDD.

Removing saves and playing horde again didn't help me Transfer avatar award or trigger achievement on different account to facilitate that :( Achievement unlocked already.

Can I recovery my awards on current profile? On avatar settings by xbox.com this award haven't too.

P.S. One moment! I found something strange. I have two profiles (they saved in different devices). I wrote about my profile here. But today I try to remove avatar award from friend's profile from HDD. Then I go to avatar editor (with friend's profile) and
    found that I can download deleted award. But on my profile it is haven't. There's shows that I must to unlock "Horde beginner" achievement to get award and actually achievement unlocked already. And in the game's statistics displays that I unlock this achievement
    and this award. And there was file's on HDD for this award which I deleted later. And I remember how Xbox notify me about unlocked award! But in avatar editor displays that award locked. So strange! There is obtained that removing files from HDD doesn't have
    a relationship to this issue. I think when I unlock this achievement files wrote on HDD, but Xbox OS didn't add records in avatar about this award. Therefore I can't see my earned in actually award. It's bug?

P.S. Sorry for my English - I am from Russia Transfer avatar award or trigger achievement on different account to facilitate that :(

RasimKo, Jul 7, 2015
  4. Transfer avatar award or trigger achievement on different account to facilitate that

Hey,

Unfortunately, the option to transfer content such as Avatar items and Achievements in which the avatar item was unlocked with cant be transferred to other accounts.

However, congratulations on completing the game though Transfer avatar award or trigger achievement on different account to facilitate that :) Happy Gaming!

Alliance United, Jul 7, 2015
  5. Alliance United Win User

Hey,

Unfortunately, the option to transfer content such as Avatar items and Achievements in which the avatar item was unlocked with cant be transferred to other accounts.

However, congratulations on completing the game though :) Happy Gaming!
  6. wikkiwild Win User

Avatar awards are linked to the one account and cannot be transferred to another account.
  7. Sad Tater Win User

Halo 4 achievements and avatar awards issue

The achievement isn't the problem, it's the avatar award that's linked to earning the achievement. I got the achievement but not the avatar award.
  8. BigB EC Win User

No. To unlock avatar awards for another account the second account has to earn the achievement.
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

cant recover my account.

Are you saying every Avatar award you unlock isn't showing up in the Avatar Editor, or just certain ones? Which ones? Are other accounts able to recover to your console? Can you recover your account to a different console? If so, transfer it to a USB device
    and physically bring it to your console.
Thema:

1. Transfer avatar award or trigger achievement on different account to facilitate that - Similar Threads - Transfer avatar award

2. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...
  3. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  4. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  5. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  6. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  7. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  8. Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?: I just bought a used Xbox series x to replace my Xbox one s. I am trying to transfer my games between the two consoles through network transfer but it is going incredibly slow. It is downloading...
  9. Network transfer issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer issue: I bought an Xbox series s my old Xbox was given to my younger brother. On the old Xbox I bought sea of thieves. When I went to network transfer it worked. Then I reset my Xbox and now I can’t play...
  10. Xbox 360 "Choose New Avatar" Outfit/Prop Transfer from old avatar

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 "Choose New Avatar" Outfit/Prop Transfer from old avatar: If I want to make a new avatar on Xbox 360, will I have to repurchase all my outfits and props or will I still own them? c9116b31-f44b-4410-8c91-8f88c4585437