Traded gems for reward points , didnt get points

Discus and support Traded gems for reward points , didnt get points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hi all I recently traded 500 gems for 10.000 reward points but i havent got any points added to my account. Could anyone plz help Greetz... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by gdragon25, May 4, 2018.

1. gdragon25
    gdragon25 Guest

hi all

I recently traded 500 gems for 10.000 reward points but i havent got any points added to my account. Could anyone plz help

Greetz

:)

gdragon25, May 4, 2018
  2. Flippy1066
    Flippy1066 Guest
    Yes my 5000 reward points didnt go into my account on the15th like its should

Same here... had over 7000 reward points after I traded in VIP Gems..

Flippy1066, May 4, 2018
  3. MikeTalon69
    MikeTalon69 Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards / MyVIP Gems

Right now, if you have 500 Gems, they could be traded in for 10,000 rewards credits... if the vault was restocked, that is.

MikeTalon69, May 4, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It takes about 96 hours for the credits to show as pending in your account.

Smwutches, May 5, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

It takes about 96 hours for the credits to show as pending in your account.
  6. Flippy1066 Win User

Yes my 5000 reward points didnt go into my account on the15th like its should

Same here... had over 7000 reward points after I traded in VIP Gems..
  7. Smwutches Win User

Help

Not exactly. If you keep the gems until the program switches to the Microsoft Rewards program, each gem will be transferred over as 1 Microsoft Rewards point (So you would get 1880 Microsoft Rewards points). Gems and Microsoft Rewards points don't actually
    have a monetary value so it wouldn't be the same as $18.80.
  8. MikeTalon69 Win User

Someone please tell me what the conversion rate is for VIP gems to USD cause 1 gem to 1 MS reward points is complete and utter **** and opting out before it's too late is looking like the better way to go. But we'll probably get shafted on that route as
    well.
    Right now, if you have 500 Gems, they could be traded in for 10,000 rewards credits... if the vault was restocked, that is.
  9. MikeTalon69 Win User

Someone please tell me what the conversion rate is for VIP gems to USD cause 1 gem to 1 MS reward points is complete and utter **** and opting out before it's too late is looking like the better way to go. But we'll probably get shafted on that route as
    well.
    Right now, if you have 500 Gems, they could be traded in for 10,000 rewards credits ($10 USD)... if the vault was restocked, that is.
Thema:

1. Traded gems for reward points , didnt get points - Similar Threads - Traded gems reward

2. Is trading ingame items for ingame currency bannable

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is trading ingame items for ingame currency bannable: Hey, I recently have been comm banned 2 times in a row due to the fact that I have apparently broken a rule. I created two group post for the game Fallout 76 in which I was trying to sell an...
  3. Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading......

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading......: Ok so I was Playing fallout 76 and made an LFG post looking for oil, A resource in game and posted how many caps I had to spend for anyone selling any. Not even 2 seconds after making the post I...
  4. Trade in Xbox One x 1tb hdmi port doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trade in Xbox One x 1tb hdmi port doesn't work: Can I trade in my 1x 1tb with fault hdmi f8b33c80-dabe-4cce-befb-57d471eef721
  5. Trade-in Program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trade-in Program?: So with the leak of the revamped series x and s having absolutely no game disc reader, which means there will be no reader in the future and game discs will start phasing out for Xbox, I repeat an...
  6. Were I can trade in old xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit...

in XboX Insiders
    Were I can trade in old xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit...: Were I can trade in old Xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit or cash? Yours sincerely Jevgeni submitted by /u/AppointmentGrand8780 [link] [comments]
  7. When I should trade in xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade?

in XBoX on Windows
    When I should trade in xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade?: When I should upgrade from xbox one to series x? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 97f9fe5a-a4db-43e4-944c-52119562858f
  8. Are we ever going to be able to lend and trade digital games?

in XboX Insiders
    Are we ever going to be able to lend and trade digital games?: This is a feature that should be doable; Steam figured out how long ago I lend games quite often. Heck I can even share my library without using weird account exploits. Why can't we do any of that...
  9. Can I trade in my fully functioning ps4 for a Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I trade in my fully functioning ps4 for a Xbox?: So basically I was wondering if I can trade in my fully working nothing wrong ps4 slim with the cord and a controller for a Xbox maybe even a Xbox series S 92961e36-087f-4c8f-b60b-4380989f556b
  10. how to trade my roblox gmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to trade my roblox gmail account: Previously, I changed the email for this account to receive emails to my email inc. But now I quit my job and that company email also ended. Now I want to change my email, I have to enter the...