Trade-in Program?

Discus and support Trade-in Program? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So with the leak of the revamped series x and s having absolutely no game disc reader, which means there will be no reader in the future and game discs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike P4, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Mike P4
    Mike P4 Guest

Trade-in Program?

So with the leak of the revamped series x and s having absolutely no game disc reader, which means there will be no reader in the future and game discs will start phasing out for Xbox, I repeat an often asked question. Is Microsoft planning on creating a system where our disc purchases are honored to play when they make this move? Xbox is still selling disc's from publishers, take the MW3 release coming out next month for example. I know that publishers technically have to pay licensing for that game release under Microsoft, but you are paying publishers for the game. This was an incredibly common question with the release of the original Series S. I feel like if there is not this type of plan in the works, it is entirely irresponsible for Microsoft to make this kind of move without PROPERLY warning the community and providing individuals with some type of positive, customer forward/supportive resolution.

:)

Mike P4, Sep 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Trade-in Program?