Trade in old x box 360 still working

Discus and support Trade in old x box 360 still working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I now have three extra x box 360 consols that I no longer use because of the upgraded games etc. I would like to get a new x box x or s but don't want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dancingeagleKing, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Trade in old x box 360 still working

I now have three extra x box 360 consols that I no longer use because of the upgraded games etc. I would like to get a new x box x or s but don't want to just throw the old ones away or sell one bay is there a trade-in place I can go to trade in my older
    model for a newer one? I have seen a couple of places on Bing but they are no longer valid.

:)

dancingeagleKing, Jan 3, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi dancingeagleKing,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are looking for a trade-in program for your old Xbox 360 consoles. Currently, there is no available Microsoft licensed trade-in program for an updated console.

I hope this answers your question.
  3. Dalek Nation Win User

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

I'll second Biohazards advice. @ three years old your current box is going to start shooting craps on things like disc drive. My drive itslef never went out but slowly it started doing things like deciding not to open at all. It'd be sad to mess with
    getting a new HD for your old model only to have it die; then you're stuck with a dead box AND a new HD that won't work in the newer model of x-box.

Do what Bio said, trade it in while it will still works.
  4. blacktie777 Win User

De-synch an X-Box 360 controller?

Thank you, Av Michael. I think I somehow turned on my old X-box 360 when I activated my old controller while trying to sync it with the new X-Box.

I have tested your solution and it works.

Many thanks!!! =)

-Matt
  5. Achieved Curtis Win User

Game Saved But I Always have to restart some games from beginning

no my x box 360 is 4 year old i bought a hard drive (250gb) which fits in the x box
  6. DanielCornflake Win User

Gears of war makes my xbox red ring

When i traded in my old 360 they didn't even open the box. They should have too because i kept the HDD and the controller lol
Thema:

1. Trade in old x box 360 still working - Similar Threads - Trade old box

2. Is trading ingame items for ingame currency bannable

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is trading ingame items for ingame currency bannable: Hey, I recently have been comm banned 2 times in a row due to the fact that I have apparently broken a rule. I created two group post for the game Fallout 76 in which I was trying to sell an...
  3. Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading......

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making a post looking for resources in a game with in game trading......: Ok so I was Playing fallout 76 and made an LFG post looking for oil, A resource in game and posted how many caps I had to spend for anyone selling any. Not even 2 seconds after making the post I...
  4. Trade in Xbox One x 1tb hdmi port doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trade in Xbox One x 1tb hdmi port doesn't work: Can I trade in my 1x 1tb with fault hdmi f8b33c80-dabe-4cce-befb-57d471eef721
  5. Trade-in Program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trade-in Program?: So with the leak of the revamped series x and s having absolutely no game disc reader, which means there will be no reader in the future and game discs will start phasing out for Xbox, I repeat an...
  6. Were I can trade in old xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit...

in XboX Insiders
    Were I can trade in old xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit...: Were I can trade in old Xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit or cash? Yours sincerely Jevgeni submitted by /u/AppointmentGrand8780 [link] [comments]
  7. When I should trade in xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade?

in XBoX on Windows
    When I should trade in xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade?: When I should upgrade from xbox one to series x? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 97f9fe5a-a4db-43e4-944c-52119562858f
  8. Are we ever going to be able to lend and trade digital games?

in XboX Insiders
    Are we ever going to be able to lend and trade digital games?: This is a feature that should be doable; Steam figured out how long ago I lend games quite often. Heck I can even share my library without using weird account exploits. Why can't we do any of that...
  9. Can I trade in my fully functioning ps4 for a Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I trade in my fully functioning ps4 for a Xbox?: So basically I was wondering if I can trade in my fully working nothing wrong ps4 slim with the cord and a controller for a Xbox maybe even a Xbox series S 92961e36-087f-4c8f-b60b-4380989f556b
  10. Want to trade in my old xbox for a new one... Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to trade in my old xbox for a new one... Help?: My xbox is really slow. I want to trade it in for the new xbox 360 slim as I have the original xbox 360 black. I want to know if I can trade in an old xbox for a brand new one at game stop or...