TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600

Discus and support TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): TP Link archer VR2600 My advice would be if you need to do multiplayer that you send the router back. It does not work with... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BraggerAxis4731, Jan 15, 2017.

1. TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600

TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): TP Link archer VR2600
    My advice would be if you need to do multiplayer that you send the router back. It does not work with XBOX.

I have tried UPNP, DMZ, and manually forwarding all the ports. Nothing works.

I did manage to get the DMZ to work for a few days and then it stopped.

To be fair to TP-LINK I don't think the problem is theirs I think it is the XBOX as the DMZ and port forwarding works with other servers and other services. By all means contact the TP-LINK support they are very helpful, and perhaps they can get Microsoft
    to help

:)

BraggerAxis4731, Jan 15, 2017
  2. CC SURFER X
    CC SURFER X Guest
    Which router are u using?

Dual band routers seem to be the way of the future for multimedia and such. I recommend the TP LINK ARCHER C7 or otherwise known as the TP Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router. Good luck with your search.

CC SURFER X, Jan 15, 2017
  3. CC SURFER X
    CC SURFER X Guest
    Best router for gaming?

Dual band routers seem to be the way of the future for multimedia and such. I recommend the TP LINK ARCHER C7 or otherwise known as the TP Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router. Good luck with your search.

CC SURFER X, Jan 15, 2017
  4. prju68
    prju68 Guest

My advice would be if you need to do multiplayer that you send the router back. It does not work with XBOX.

I have tried UPNP, DMZ, and manually forwarding all the ports. Nothing works.

I did manage to get the DMZ to work for a few days and then it stopped.

To be fair to TP-LINK I don't think the problem is theirs I think it is the XBOX as the DMZ and port forwarding works with other servers and other services. By all means contact the TP-LINK support they are very helpful, and perhaps they can get Microsoft
    to help

prju68, Jan 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: