TP-Link: Router lose the connection involuntiry

Discus and support TP-Link: Router lose the connection involuntiry in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; TP-Link (Routers): Router lose the connection involuntiry my router dlink 905-L loses the conectivy all the time. I have do turn off it to get de... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JABUTTES2010, Jan 7, 2017.

1. JABUTTES2010
    JABUTTES2010 Guest

TP-Link (Routers): Router lose the connection involuntiry
    my router dlink 905-L loses the conectivy all the time. I have do turn off it to get de conectivy agai

:)

JABUTTES2010, Jan 7, 2017
  2. Swainy1996
    Swainy1996 Guest
    TP-Link: Help!

TP-Link (Routers): Help!
    I'm connected to a TP-Link, but I'm getting NAT type : Unavailable! Does this router support IPv6? Or is there a way I can sort out this problem

Swainy1996, Jan 7, 2017
  3. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    wired xbox live disconnects

It doesnt matter if you have you xbox connected to the tplink.

Is this how you network is:

Arris > TP Link > Xbox

As in the tp link router is connected to the arris and then the xbox is connected to the TP link?

If so then thats why your having issues. Your xbox in this type of setup is essentially behind 2 NATs which can cause all sorts of issues including the problem your having.

You will need to google how to put your arris model gateway into "bridge mode" so that it doesnt act as a router and only acts as a modem.

This should fix your issue

KindGryphon, Jan 7, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: