TP-Link: How do I change my router to enable IPv6?

Discus and support TP-Link: How do I change my router to enable IPv6? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; TP-Link (Routers): How do I change my router to enable IPv6? IPv4 / IPv6 is all up to your ISP if they support IPv6 and so does your router / modem... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SilverSol595, Nov 29, 2016.

1. SilverSol595
    SilverSol595 Guest

TP-Link (Routers): How do I change my router to enable IPv6?
    IPv4 / IPv6 is all up to your ISP if they support IPv6 and so does your router / modem then you will definitely get IPv6. You may need to login to your router as a administrator and change it but you will need to contact your ISP because there is a login
    screen you need to pass before getting in. But not all ISP's have a login screen it's just there for security.

More info at
    http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/networking/ipv6-on-xbox-one

:)

SilverSol595, Nov 29, 2016
  2. the dammend
    the dammend Guest
    Games for gold wont download

It's a tp link router how do I find my isp

the dammend, Nov 29, 2016
  3. Zombierama
    Zombierama Guest
    Strict NAT

I enabled upnp on my tp-link router (was previously disabled for my 360, I used port forwarding) and my NAT went from strict to open. If that doesn't work do a power down on your router/modem/XB1.

Zombierama, Nov 29, 2016
  4. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest

IPv4 / IPv6 is all up to your ISP if they support IPv6 and so does your router / modem then you will definitely get IPv6. You may need to login to your router as a administrator and change it but you will need to contact your ISP because there is a login
    screen you need to pass before getting in. But not all ISP's have a login screen it's just there for security.

More info at
    http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/networking/ipv6-on-xbox-one

Qwertei, Nov 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: