TP-Link: Help!

Discus and support TP-Link: Help! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; TP-Link (Routers): Help! I'm connected to a TP-Link, but I'm getting NAT type : Unavailable! Does this router support IPv6? Or is there a way I can... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Swainy1996, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Swainy1996
    Swainy1996 Guest

TP-Link (Routers): Help!
    I'm connected to a TP-Link, but I'm getting NAT type : Unavailable! Does this router support IPv6? Or is there a way I can sort out this problem

:)

Swainy1996, Jan 8, 2017
  2. TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600

TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): TP Link archer VR2600
    My advice would be if you need to do multiplayer that you send the router back. It does not work with XBOX.

I have tried UPNP, DMZ, and manually forwarding all the ports. Nothing works.

I did manage to get the DMZ to work for a few days and then it stopped.

To be fair to TP-LINK I don't think the problem is theirs I think it is the XBOX as the DMZ and port forwarding works with other servers and other services. By all means contact the TP-LINK support they are very helpful, and perhaps they can get Microsoft
    to help

BraggerAxis4731, Jan 8, 2017
  3. prju68
    prju68 Guest
    TP-Link: TP Link archer VR2600

My advice would be if you need to do multiplayer that you send the router back. It does not work with XBOX.

I have tried UPNP, DMZ, and manually forwarding all the ports. Nothing works.

I did manage to get the DMZ to work for a few days and then it stopped.

To be fair to TP-LINK I don't think the problem is theirs I think it is the XBOX as the DMZ and port forwarding works with other servers and other services. By all means contact the TP-LINK support they are very helpful, and perhaps they can get Microsoft
    to help

prju68, Jan 8, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: