TP-Link: Can't get NAT working reliably

Discus and support TP-Link: Can't get NAT working reliably in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; TP-Link (Routers): Can't get NAT working reliably I have a TP-Link Archer VR2600 and am regularly finding that my Xbox stops supporting Live... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by bakershaker100, Dec 28, 2016.

1. TP-Link: Can't get NAT working reliably

TP-Link (Routers): Can't get NAT working reliably
    I have a TP-Link Archer VR2600 and am regularly finding that my Xbox stops supporting Live multiplayer and NAT Type becomes "Unavailable" / can't get a Teredo IP address.

I can't find a solution which stops this happening and troubleshooting the problem is also inconsistent (sometimes clearing Alternate MAC address, sometimes restarting all hardware, sometimes switching to IPv6 and back to IPv4 all seem to work).

Does anyone have a definitive set of router settings that will prevent this problem reoccurring?

:)

bakershaker100, Dec 28, 2016
  2. Swainy1996
    Swainy1996 Guest
    TP-Link: Help!

TP-Link (Routers): Help!
    I'm connected to a TP-Link, but I'm getting NAT type : Unavailable! Does this router support IPv6? Or is there a way I can sort out this problem

Swainy1996, Dec 28, 2016
  3. W1Z4RDLY0N3
    W1Z4RDLY0N3 Guest
    TP-Link: NAT problems

TP-Link (Routers): NAT problems
    how do I open my NAT what the ISP has said didn't work and what XBoX support said doesn't work

W1Z4RDLY0N3, Dec 28, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

TP-Link: Can't get NAT working reliably