Toxic player

Discus and support Toxic player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Was in a game with a toxic player that goes by the name [Mod removed]. Was in god mode and has a clearly offensive name but for some reason reports... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by meka810, Aug 15, 2021.

1. meka810
    meka810 Guest

Toxic player

Was in a game with a toxic player that goes by the name [Mod removed]. Was in god mode and has a clearly offensive name but for some reason reports won’t go through. Any way I can get this person banned?

:)

meka810, Aug 15, 2021
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

toxic player!

You shouldn't post that stuff here. It sucks it happened, but it's best to report them, then block them and don't respond at all.
  3. BigB EC Win User

toxic players

You are not allowed to post other gamer tags in the forums.
  4. BootstrapGolem Win User

toxic players

well now, that point of view is the reason these idiot kids come into games yelling, playing music, making racist comments, making death threats, so on and so forth, in the first place. i really wish microsoft didn't have this stupid policy of "don't name
    and shame". call people out! don't let the bullies have free reign. announce to the world that they are idiots and should be avoided like the cancerous plague they are, or better yet ban them. they are denying you an enjoyable online experience, return the
    favor and report them.
  5. Boas BS5 Win User

toxic players

Just deal with it, it is life. If you feel the need to alert the world every time yoiu hear something you dislike you will spend most your life complaining. Just mute/block and move on.
  6. ElectroFlying Win User

toxic player!

From the conversation you posted, you report it you'll likely be the one getting banned Op.
Thema:

Toxic player

1. Toxic player - Similar Threads - Toxic player

2. Xbox live is filled with toxic players.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live is filled with toxic players.: I'm not a PvPer, I never have been much for it, now I'm older and just dont have the reaction times for it. So I avoid online games, but recently I started playing Sea of Thieves. Its free on...
  3. Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?: Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I realized I was banned for 8 days on Xbox for saying...
  4. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...
  5. Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED?: I have unfriended and BLOCKED a toxic gamer, but I still get notifications EVERY SINGLE TIME they sign in. I have tried turning notifications off and on. I have tried removing the block and...
  6. Toxic player in my party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Toxic player in my party: Hi everyone! About 1 month ago a player was calling me blind and deaf as insults in party chat (not messages). Is it still possible to report this person or is it too late since it was a month...
  7. I reported a toxic player

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reported a toxic player: As the title says, I reported a toxic player who was being toxic in the in-game text c hat. Its been over a month and he is not banned. Should I have just reported him through that specific game...
  8. Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate...

in XboX Insiders
    Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate...: When you don't care about your responsibility as a service to keep your customers safe in the cyber space,How can you then use freedom speech the excuse to let your employee's join in on the...
  9. Toxic player with offensive name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxic player with offensive name: A few months ago I joined a game with a player named SchoolShootrrV2 on Grand Theft Auto V. As you do, I was selling cargo and bam I got obliterated with no remorse. I then message him asking for...
  10. Toxic Minecraft player and his friends have been harassing me and my friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxic Minecraft player and his friends have been harassing me and my friend.: So, there is this guy named "[mod removed]" and he keeps on harassing me and my friend because my friend won't join his realm. He blames everything on me and attempts to get my friend to stop...