Toxic player with offensive name

Discus and support Toxic player with offensive name in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A few months ago I joined a game with a player named SchoolShootrrV2 on Grand Theft Auto V. As you do, I was selling cargo and bam I got obliterated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael2346, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Michael2346
    Michael2346 New Member

A few months ago I joined a game with a player named SchoolShootrrV2 on Grand Theft Auto V. As you do, I was selling cargo and bam I got obliterated with no remorse. I then message him asking for mercy and he beings to go on a tyrant. I then reported his account and to my surprise he’s still not banned and messages me to this day. Can we collectively get this guy off of our platform?

Michael2346, Aug 14, 2021
  2. Saeleth Win User

Pay Attention Online: Fortnite

Unfortunately toxic communities drive away players from games like Fortnite. As it is free to play there is no barrier to entry and no reason for trolls to behave themselves. I would encourage you to keep up with reporting and blocking the offensive players
    as you have been.
  3. Simple OJ Win User

What is considered to be "offensive language"?

Anything that is showing a toxic behavior is considered offensive behavior. Making jokes about someone or a country can be considered offensive to them but not to you.
  4. Darkwolfecze Win User

Communication ban

Do you think, if you switch to other console and being rude to other players or offensive, you will not get banned?

your behaviour is against the rules and the same rules apply for other consoles. Just do not argue with other players, report them, mute them and ignore them. It is the best way how you should behave. There is a lot of Toxic players, which will contact you
    with message. Just ignore it and do not answer, because they can report you if you report offensively with some banned words etc... Be friendly and keep calm.
  5. Jav0r Win User

I cannot use any variation of 'Fu', 'F1u', 'F11u', and the like as my Xbox gamertag

I also agree its avoiding the name from being offensive to players.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

toxic player!

You shouldn't post that stuff here. It sucks it happened, but it's best to report them, then block them and don't respond at all.
Thema:

1. Toxic player with offensive name - Similar Threads - Toxic player offensive

2. Xbox live is filled with toxic players.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live is filled with toxic players.: I'm not a PvPer, I never have been much for it, now I'm older and just dont have the reaction times for it. So I avoid online games, but recently I started playing Sea of Thieves. Its free on...
  3. Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?: Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I realized I was banned for 8 days on Xbox for saying...
  4. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...
  5. Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED?: I have unfriended and BLOCKED a toxic gamer, but I still get notifications EVERY SINGLE TIME they sign in. I have tried turning notifications off and on. I have tried removing the block and...
  6. Toxic player in my party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Toxic player in my party: Hi everyone! About 1 month ago a player was calling me blind and deaf as insults in party chat (not messages). Is it still possible to report this person or is it too late since it was a month...
  7. I reported a toxic player

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reported a toxic player: As the title says, I reported a toxic player who was being toxic in the in-game text c hat. Its been over a month and he is not banned. Should I have just reported him through that specific game...
  8. Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate...

in XboX Insiders
    Who is toxic? player being banned or the 100k players reporting there rival they hate...: When you don't care about your responsibility as a service to keep your customers safe in the cyber space,How can you then use freedom speech the excuse to let your employee's join in on the...
  9. Toxic player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxic player: Was in a game with a toxic player that goes by the name [Mod removed]. Was in god mode and has a clearly offensive name but for some reason reports won’t go through. Any way I can get this person...
  10. Toxic Minecraft player and his friends have been harassing me and my friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Toxic Minecraft player and his friends have been harassing me and my friend.: So, there is this guy named "[mod removed]" and he keeps on harassing me and my friend because my friend won't join his realm. He blames everything on me and attempts to get my friend to stop...