Toxic Minecraft player and his friends have been harassing me and my friend.

Discus and support Toxic Minecraft player and his friends have been harassing me and my friend. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, there is this guy named "[mod removed]" and he keeps on harassing me and my friend because my friend won't join his realm. He blames everything on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SleepyToast, May 30, 2021.

1. SleepyToast
    SleepyToast Guest

So, there is this guy named "[mod removed]" and he keeps on harassing me and my friend because my friend won't join his realm. He blames everything on me and attempts to get my friend to stop being friends with me, he also keeps on spamming him. The problem is that he has been doing this since NOVEMBER 2020! But Xbox won't really do anything about it, it's making me and my friend feel very off while on Xbox. Please send help.

:)

SleepyToast, May 30, 2021
  2. SleepyToast Win User

I've been doing that but he still finds a way to harass us and make us uncomfortable. He also never gets banned/Xbox doesn't do much to help out.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You and your friend need to report him and block him.
  4. T0xicpezz Win User

XBOX CHAT/REPUTATION

Hi Matt, my Xbox friends just call me Toxic.
  5. zeroice007 Win User

Is there a good way to get an annoying/harassing person communication banned on Xbox Live?

You can ignore then and then block them when the game is over. You can mute the player etc if it bothers you that much. There are a few toxic individuals on xbox but there area great amount of great players. Try to play with your friends more or just block
    those that you find that are harassing you. You can use the report feature which weeds out the toxic
  6. Nolan Coker Win User

Worst game on Xbox ?

Fortnite, the toxic players is too much for me. Only time i play it is with friends.
Thema:

1. Toxic Minecraft player and his friends have been harassing me and my friend. - Similar Threads - Toxic Minecraft player

2. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  3. I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....: We was playing r6 when this kid messaged me to get better at the game, so I don’t sit there and take it. I retaliate for defence. then when I retaliated he invited me to a party but I didn’t join...
  4. Xbox live is filled with toxic players.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live is filled with toxic players.: I'm not a PvPer, I never have been much for it, now I'm older and just dont have the reaction times for it. So I avoid online games, but recently I started playing Sea of Thieves. Its free on...
  5. Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?: Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I realized I was banned for 8 days on Xbox for saying...
  6. Can I get my account susspention removed because their is a toxic person yelling at me and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account susspention removed because their is a toxic person yelling at me and...: Harassment false susspention 7be6d74a-c227-41ed-ae34-bbc58ad47fb5
  7. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...
  8. Why do I get toxic players messaging me, I defend myself and get banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get toxic players messaging me, I defend myself and get banned?: It's been getting bad lately. I play a game and someone sends toxic messages and I stand up for myself only to be banned? I've reported people and it never works but I always seem to get banned in...
  9. Why most toxic people dosent get reported ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why most toxic people dosent get reported ?: i always wonder why people that’s toxic never get reported,I miss the days when people that says hard r’s and weird things gets reported on the spot 0edc9c2b-6999-453e-9f56-4c62adf7caeb
  10. Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I still receiving sign in notifications from a very toxic player I have BLOCKED?: I have unfriended and BLOCKED a toxic gamer, but I still get notifications EVERY SINGLE TIME they sign in. I have tried turning notifications off and on. I have tried removing the block and...