Touchscreen pc as a tv?

Discus and support Touchscreen pc as a tv? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys I have an hp beats pc 24 inch screen size. I was wondering Could I use it as a Tv for my xbox one and how would that work with recording Elgato... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by solidsneek, Mar 7, 2015.

1. solidsneek
    solidsneek Guest

Touchscreen pc as a tv?

Hi guys I have an hp beats pc 24 inch screen size. I was wondering Could I use it as a Tv for my xbox one and how would that work with recording Elgato in the future? Will it harm my pc as it's integrated. Thanks guys!

:)

solidsneek, Mar 7, 2015
  2. m1ket
    m1ket Guest
    Xbox One Smartglass App (Download Now)

This app really shines on a tablet or win8 touchscreen pc looks great

m1ket, Mar 7, 2015
  3. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    MS Flight on Xbox

I inloy the free one MS had. But i can fully play it becoues of this crappy PC. When I get a new PC laptop with a touchscreen and windows 8. I redownload it. and get achievements i always wanted.

Dakrkplayer2, Mar 7, 2015
  4. Touchscreen pc as a tv?

Does it take an HDMI cable? if so, I don't see why it wouldn't work on a monitor.

Dr Black Bones, Mar 7, 2015
  5. solidsneek
    solidsneek Guest
    It does work i have done it. Still think I'm going to have issues with using an Elgato to record as the pc would be my recording computer. I dont think it will affect my pc either with it being on all the time as it's not doing anything.

solidsneek, Oct 31, 2018
  6. solidsneek Win User

Touchscreen pc as a tv?

It does work i have done it. Still think I'm going to have issues with using an Elgato to record as the pc would be my recording computer. I dont think it will affect my pc either with it being on all the time as it's not doing anything.
  7. Dr Black Bones Win User

Touchscreen pc as a tv?

Does it take an HDMI cable? if so, I don't see why it wouldn't work on a monitor.
  8. WillSmithVXR Win User

Smart TV question with Xbox One

[quote user="ghettob1asterX"]

(btw. Who would want to stand so near on a screen and make the screen oiled dirty by touchscreen? That touch is senseless.)

[/quote]

A Smart TV is not a touchscreen TV.

OP In my humble opinion you might as well get a smart TV as it will allow you to do things that the Xbox One can't - Like stream music, pictures & video from network devices.
  9. shinagami69 Win User

Angry Birds.....whens it coming to Arcade!

Maybe the next Xbox will be touchscreen compatible? Imagine that, Angry Birds on a 40" touchscreen!
  10. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

MS Flight on Xbox

I inloy the free one MS had. But i can fully play it becoues of this crappy PC. When I get a new PC laptop with a touchscreen and windows 8. I redownload it. and get achievements i always wanted.
Thema:

Touchscreen pc as a tv?

1. Touchscreen pc as a tv? - Similar Threads - Touchscreen

2. On my roblox for my hp touchscreen laptop, my jump and move button disappeared. What do i do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my roblox for my hp touchscreen laptop, my jump and move button disappeared. What do i do: ROBLOX CONTROL 11268bd2-a8a2-48a9-ae25-2eac7277c3c3
  3. Touchscreen controls on fortnite won’t go away once I connect my controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Touchscreen controls on fortnite won’t go away once I connect my controller: Hi, for a while now whenever I connect my Xbox controller to my laptop to play Fortnite on xcloud, the touchscreen controls stay on my screen. This makes it very annoying while playing. I’d...
  4. Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device: Roblox thinks i'm using a touchscreen or mobile device. How to fix it ? I disable "compliant pen" - "compliant touch screen" and windows ink but this method doesn't work. I have windows 10 ....
  5. Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox thinks im using a touchscreen or mobile device: Hi, i have windows 10 pc and i play roblox on it , when i play roblox from the website it runs smoothly and perfectly , but when i play it as an app all of the interfaces change and the gui...
  6. Can you use touchscreen controls on remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use touchscreen controls on remote play?: I play fm23 on my android tablet via gamepass and would consider buying it to continue playing it before it leaves gamepass. The game is best played with touchscreen controls, is there a way to...
  7. Demo Minecraft Java Editions touchscreen does not work properly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demo Minecraft Java Editions touchscreen does not work properly...: Hello, I'm Ty (I apologize for asking this question once before and not responding in a timely fashion) I am playing the demo Minecraft Java Edition on my HP Spectre x360 Convertible laptop but...
  8. Minecraft Java Edition Touchscreen doesn't work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition Touchscreen doesn't work...: I have the demo Minecraft Java Edition but if I turn on "touchscreen mode" it doesn't work in any worlds. No buttons show up and every time I touch the screen, the character just continually spins...