Touch Screen Movements Broken in Latest Update

Discus and support Touch Screen Movements Broken in Latest Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Touch screen movements are broken, and am not able to play. happened in the last 24 hours. not sure what updated but it is very broken.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Linda.h, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Linda.h
    Linda.h Guest

Touch screen movements are broken, and am not able to play. happened in the last 24 hours. not sure what updated but it is very broken.

:)

Linda.h, Dec 6, 2015
  2. ICEWARD
    ICEWARD Guest
    Problems With The Latest Minecraft Update for Xbox360

The latest Minecraft Xbox 360 update appears to be corrupt or bad. This latest update has made all my seeds unusable. Here are a few examples of things that I've encountered. When you first go into the home screen / main menu The screen immediately turns
    very dark. When you select a seed to play once you're in that seed you lose controller functionality, there is no look feature matter fact the whole right joystick controller becomes inoperable and movement with the left joystick controller is limited to front
    and back movement only.
    Please advise me on what I need to do if anything or if anyone is having issues with this update

Thank You.

Michael Ward

ICEWARD, Dec 6, 2015
  3. Latest update broken?

Thanks for your assistance, SilverZero74.

Please let us know if the issue persists after the most recent update.

Garmonbozia81, Dec 6, 2015
  4. ProfessorTripp Win User

Latest update broken?

Open the store app, then swipe in from the right to make the charms bar appear. Tap "Settings" then "App Updates". Once there you'll see a button that will force the store to manually check for updates.

I can confirm that the latest update from last night did fix the issue for me on my S2.
  5. FervantCloth503 Win User

Latest update broken?

I am having the same problem on my surface. How do you manually check for updates?
  6. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Latest update broken?

Thanks for your assistance, SilverZero74.

Please let us know if the issue persists after the most recent update.
  7. Holiam Win User

Latest update broken?

Now fixed with latest update. Had to manually look for updates tho. Why can they not inform on this forum had to find info on Facebook. This is the supposedly support page
  8. Holiam Win User

Latest update broken?

Just download update - Toshiba encore 8. Same problem. Wish I read this first lol.
Thema:

1. Touch Screen Movements Broken in Latest Update - Similar Threads - Touch Screen Movements

2. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  3. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  4. Xbox ap touch screen controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ap touch screen controls: Show my Xbox app recently updated. And now it, it's displaying the touch screen controls When I don't connect a Bluetooth device even though I'm close enough to My Xbox where I don't need to...
  5. How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...: So I’m trying to play Fortnite on an iPad Pro through Xbox cloud gaming . I’ve been able and to play the game with a wireless Xbox controller connected via Bluetooth to the iPad Pro and play...
  6. can i disable the touch screen like the first option controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i disable the touch screen like the first option controller?: i have a chromebook with touch screen , when i try to play fortnite with my xbox controller bluetooth, take first the touch screen & the xbox controller remain unconfigurable...
  7. My experience with Xbox Cloud Gaming without Dynamic Touch Screen Controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My experience with Xbox Cloud Gaming without Dynamic Touch Screen Controls: I play Minecraft Dungeons with a hat pointer. Which is a stylus attached to a rod, which is attached to my hat. I try to play other games on the Xbox Cloud Gaming system, but the games don't have...
  8. My experience with Xbox Cloud Gaming without Dynamic Touch Screen Controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    My experience with Xbox Cloud Gaming without Dynamic Touch Screen Controls: I play Minecraft Dungeons with a hat pointer. Which is a stylus attached to a rod, which is attached to my hat. I try to play other games on the Xbox Cloud Gaming system, but the games don't have...
  9. What games are touch screen compatible for Xbox game pass mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are touch screen compatible for Xbox game pass mobile: I would like to know how many games are touch screen compatible on the Xbox game pass app (Beta),to play on phone? f64dbc03-c6d4-458c-92f0-6e0c7b87b9c5
  10. Touch Screen Control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Touch Screen Control: Dear Gaming community, I wanted to talk about a little bit of myself. I am a person who has a disability and it is really difficult to find console games with touch screen controls in the gaming...