Touch Screen Control

Discus and support Touch Screen Control in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Gaming community, I wanted to talk about a little bit of myself. I am a person who has a disability and it is really difficult to find console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tristen Onofry, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Touch Screen Control

Dear Gaming community,

I wanted to talk about a little bit of myself. I am a person who has a disability and it is really difficult to find console games with touch screen controls in the gaming world. I tried the different types of controls out there but they are a big setup to do for one game also it doesn't work with some fast pace games. This is because I have difficulty with controlling my own hands. I used a hat pointer to control an iPad, to do my work, and play games. When I want a new game I don't know if the game requires you to click two buttons at once which is very difficult for me. This makes me so angry when I know that the game is coming to iPad next year, and my friends are already have the game for 2 years this means they will move on to the next game before I have a chance to join in. I always feel like I'm 2 years back from everybody else something 5 years.

The games that I currently play a lot are Minecraft Bedrock and Call of Duty Mobile. These games all have their PC and console counterparts like Minecraft Java and Call of Duty Warzone but I wasn’t able to play until they created mobile, touch screen versions. When I was little I wanted to play Minecraft Java but the game doesn't have touch screen controls. This was so frustrating to hear there were no touch screen controls by default. So I start looking for mods for the game but could not find one. Now that Bedrovk and Java are being released together on game pass, I hope they will include touch screen controls.

My purpose of this post is to identify a need amongst Xbox gamers for more accessible touch screen controls across your games. Touch controls in xcloud are a step in the right direction and is very much appreciated by me. Ideally, I would like to see more games with touchscreen functionality and maybe even a way to tie single button presses to multiple functions within games.

Thanks!

:)

Tristen Onofry, Nov 11, 2021
  2. TangentialShark Win User

Cancelling my Playstation 4 pre-order

What touch screen controller?
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

Xbox + Oculus = Pointless?

"Screen and controller".....

There are gamers who play with keyboard & mouse,touch screen,smart phones,driving wheel,motion control,....

Welcome to the "gimmicks" present.
  4. Tristen Onofry Win User

Xbox remote play with touch controls like cloud gaming

Ok, I just wanted to let the developers know there was a need for touch screen controls. I love Skyrim but the game doesn't have touch screen controls so I have to watch other people play games like Skyrim, ARK, and other games.
  5. Adam Sheetz Win User

Xbox ap touch screen controls

Hello Colin C, thank you for reaching out to us. I'm more than happy to assist you.
    please answer the following questions to help me assist you better,
    1. what is the model of your Xbox?
    2. have you done any changes aside from updating the Xbox app?

however, to permanently disable the touch screen controls on the Xbox app, you can try the following steps:

1. Launch the Xbox app on your device.

2. Look for the settings menu within the app. This is usually represented by a gear icon or labeled as (Settings.)

3.Within the settings menu, there should be an option related to controllers or input methods.

4.Look for an option to disable touch screen controls or to prioritize physical controllers. This option may vary depending on the version of the Xbox app you're using.

5.Once you've disabled touch screen controls or adjusted the controller settings to your preference, make sure to save your changes.

6.Close the Xbox app completely and then reopen it to ensure that the changes take effect.

Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can assist you with.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Adam.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

Can you pause and switch with Disc version of games?

hey at least you do not have to pay for a moronic touch screen controller. "Chuckles"
Thema:

Touch Screen Control

1. Touch Screen Control - Similar Threads - Touch Screen Control

2. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  3. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  4. Xbox ap touch screen controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ap touch screen controls: Show my Xbox app recently updated. And now it, it's displaying the touch screen controls When I don't connect a Bluetooth device even though I'm close enough to My Xbox where I don't need to...
  5. How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...: So I’m trying to play Fortnite on an iPad Pro through Xbox cloud gaming . I’ve been able and to play the game with a wireless Xbox controller connected via Bluetooth to the iPad Pro and play...
  6. can i disable the touch screen like the first option controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i disable the touch screen like the first option controller?: i have a chromebook with touch screen , when i try to play fortnite with my xbox controller bluetooth, take first the touch screen & the xbox controller remain unconfigurable...
  7. My experience with Xbox Cloud Gaming without Dynamic Touch Screen Controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My experience with Xbox Cloud Gaming without Dynamic Touch Screen Controls: I play Minecraft Dungeons with a hat pointer. Which is a stylus attached to a rod, which is attached to my hat. I try to play other games on the Xbox Cloud Gaming system, but the games don't have...
  8. My experience with Xbox Cloud Gaming without Dynamic Touch Screen Controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    My experience with Xbox Cloud Gaming without Dynamic Touch Screen Controls: I play Minecraft Dungeons with a hat pointer. Which is a stylus attached to a rod, which is attached to my hat. I try to play other games on the Xbox Cloud Gaming system, but the games don't have...
  9. What games are touch screen compatible for Xbox game pass mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are touch screen compatible for Xbox game pass mobile: I would like to know how many games are touch screen compatible on the Xbox game pass app (Beta),to play on phone? f64dbc03-c6d4-458c-92f0-6e0c7b87b9c5
  10. Touch Screen Movements Broken in Latest Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Touch Screen Movements Broken in Latest Update: Touch screen movements are broken, and am not able to play. happened in the last 24 hours. not sure what updated but it is very broken. 4689eb5c-d14b-487f-81d8-4d55e96cee97