Totally inexperienced XBOX (S) user...

Discus and support Totally inexperienced XBOX (S) user... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pretend I know NOTHING about xbox but I want to play Saints Row by myself in my home. I have purchased an xbox. Now what else do I need? Internet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blubo, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Blubo
    Blubo Guest

Pretend I know NOTHING about xbox but I want to play Saints Row by myself in my home. I have purchased an xbox. Now what else do I need?

Internet connection?

Membership?

Etc etc

:)

Blubo, Dec 1, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Blubo! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Just to confirm, are you talking about Saints Row the latest game?
  3. Blubo Win User

Hi Kris,

I think I figured it out. I installed the xbox app on my android phone. I downloaded a game remotely to my xbox (version s).

My confusion came because I couldn't understand how to pay for it, and the payment window for a game on promotional sale was closing, so when I returned to my cart the price had increased.

Anyway, no problem. I completed the purchase on my console and have been playing it successfully ever since.

I'm deliberately avoiding your question because I changed my mind and downloaded a different game instead.

But thanks for taking the time to respond nonetheless.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Microsoft Game Installation for an Inexperienced PC User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Hi there! I'd be happy to help you install Fallout 3 on your Gigabyte A5 X1 laptop.

First, let me explain a few things about your laptop's hardware. Your processor and graphics card are very powerful and should be able to handle most games without any issues. Your 16GB of RAM is also more than enough for gaming. Your D-Drive is a solid-state drive (SSD), which is a fast and reliable type of storage for your games and other files. Your E-Drive is another SSD that you can also use for storage.

Now, let's talk about downloading Fallout 3 from the Xbox store. When you purchase and download the game, you should be able to choose where to save the installation files. The Xbox app may default to saving the files on your C-Drive, but you can change this by selecting the D-Drive as the download location.

To do this, follow these steps:

Open the Xbox app on your laptop.

Search for Fallout 3 in the store and click on it.

Click on the "Buy" button to purchase the game.

Once you have purchased the game, click on the "Install" button to begin the download.

When the installation prompt appears, click on the "..." button next to "Local Install" to choose a different installation location.

Select your D-Drive from the list of available drives and click "OK".

Click "Install" to begin the installation process.

Once the installation is complete, you should be able to launch the game from the Xbox app or from the Start menu on your laptop.
  5. DanteSparda504 Win User

Killer Instinct Rank Matches

lol....Someone is inexperienced at Killer Instinct.
  6. Stacy29 Win User

totally unbecoming behavior by user

If he had his own account, you could manage his online safetly by lmiiting his voice to friends only!
Thema:

1. Totally inexperienced XBOX (S) user... - Similar Threads - Totally inexperienced user

2. Xbox Series X and FM23 Totally Utterly Not fit For Purpose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and FM23 Totally Utterly Not fit For Purpose: Had this since October 23 bought from MS Store, it is totally absolutely useless for FM23. Every single day it is useless. The RAM/VRAM is inadequate to say the least for racing wheel use plus the...
  3. After 5/31 240528-2200 update, Series X networking totally borked

in XboX Insiders
    After 5/31 240528-2200 update, Series X networking totally borked: I got an update 5/31/24 to 25398.4885.amd64fre.xb_flt_2406zn.240528-2200 (I think this is Delta) and now it seems the network stack is totally broken. Tried a few things: Network switch port...
  4. Microsoft rewards totally gone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards totally gone?: Can anyone help me it’s been 6 months since i was able to get inot my microsoft rewards? I had almost 65,000 points on it but havent been able to access it ive requested to review it but no...
  5. Wireless headset blinking orange but totally unresponsive to any restart or reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset blinking orange but totally unresponsive to any restart or reset: Hi, Was turning on my headset and I could not hear anything but my friends could hear me so I restarted the headset but now it is just slow blinking orange and will not respond to anything but...
  6. how to report totally broken games on the xbox store

in XboX Insiders
    how to report totally broken games on the xbox store: anybody know a way to report totally broken games? (aside from refund requests, most people hoped for patches and exceeded refund-time-limit)...
  7. All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having ....right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having ....right now": All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having trouble getting your stuff right now" It was showing my games i owned and had downloaded. However, all games i owned and did not...
  8. My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset: I logged into MSN today to play the game and my progress is completely wiped. I tried relogging and checking and it's still gone. I clicked on another game that I've played and that was perfectly...
  9. If I redeem points for separate gift cards will the total value just be accumulated in my...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I redeem points for separate gift cards will the total value just be accumulated in my...: Does cash accumulate in your microsoft account when you redeem gift cards at separate times? 6bf60040-16c2-45d8-9c66-237b945045ed
  10. How can I get locally saved data on totally accurate battle simulator back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get locally saved data on totally accurate battle simulator back?: I had recently factory reset my Xbox to play on a newer version but when I downloaded a game called totally accurate battle simulator, the custom content I had did not save. It was saved locally...