Totally fed up!!!! Huge phone bill!!!

Discus and support Totally fed up!!!! Huge phone bill!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, where do I start! Bought from Argos xbox1 plus Minecraft bundle. Was a Christmas present for my 8 year old daughter, as she's crazy about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by purplezara08, Jan 1, 2017.

1. purplezara08
    purplezara08 Guest

Ok, where do I start!

Bought from Argos xbox1 plus Minecraft bundle.

Was a Christmas present for my 8 year old daughter, as she's crazy about minecraft (as a lot of the young'uns are!)

So, Christmas day, super excited about her present, but i'm not very technically minded, so waited for my brother visiting in the afternoon to set it up.

He is a Play Station person, but tried his best to set the Xbox up, but, for some reason, the codes, just wouldn't work.

2 hours later, still no working minecraft game.

So, boxing day, I spend 2-3 hours re-entering codes, no luck, wiped everything and started again, still no luck!

The day after boxing day, I rang Argos, where I bought the Xbox, who gave me a number for Microsoft!

So I ring them, spend over a hour going over everything, to be cut off! Rang back another hour trying to sort out this machine. The person said there were lots of problems with the free Xbox 14 trial, that come with the xbox, Promised to ring me back, hours
    of waiting by the phone, nothing!

The following day, rang back again, after 20 minutes, I was given a code for Xbox live, hallelujah, it worked!

Turned it off, had lunch, super excited daughter went to play on it, xbox live not working!!

Very nearly threw it out the window.

Then I had a message from Vodafone, saying my bill was higher than usual, I didn't understand why, until I contacted them.

£79.54 for ringing Microsoft! I was fuming!! And the Bloody xbox still not working!!!!!!!!

I would like compensation from Microsoft!

The xbox is being returned to Argos, on my next day off.

Any help would be greatly received.

This xbox has cost me hours and hours of my life, now a super expensive phone bill and a very upset 8 year old!!!!!

:)

purplezara08, Jan 1, 2017
  2. Controller disconnect problem - totally fed up

Hi,

I'm having terrible controller disconnect problems, making the Xbox One console virtually unplayable. I've now tried all of the suggestions in this forum. I've returned the console several times and I've tried six different controllers. I've moved the xbox
    console so that it is directly in front of where I'm sitting (about six feet away with direct line of sight). The wireless controllers consistently drop in the middle of games. I'm using the console in the same room where I previously used the Xbox 360. It's
    worth noting, however, that the Xbox 360 was in a closet behind my screen and never dropped a connection. The Xbox One in the same room can't keep a connection when only 6 feet away with direct line of sight.

What's going on with this system? Why can't I get a controller to stay connected?

Slayer99-EC8831C5-F9AB-4518-93D8-AC2C78D966EB, Jan 1, 2017
  3. alandonovan
    alandonovan Guest
    Fed up with friend suggestions

Please, give us the option to disable this useless feature. I am totally fed up removing suggested friends from both my XBOX and the APP.

It's totally worthless and insane!

alandonovan, Jan 1, 2017
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

Sorry to hear about all that trouble. It sucks expecially when it affects your kids.

There is a free call number that you can call though. Here are both UK support numbers. 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102 free number.

Also, if the code worked, but you still cannot get online make sure you turn the console off by holding the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it beeps and turns off. Turn it back on and try again.

brandiesel1, Jan 2, 2017
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Sorry to hear about all that trouble. It sucks expecially when it affects your kids.

There is a free call number that you can call though. Here are both UK support numbers. 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102 free number.

Also, if the code worked, but you still cannot get online make sure you turn the console off by holding the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it beeps and turns off. Turn it back on and try again.
  6. GlenHorvath Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

It automatically lowers the landing gear. It raises the flaps automatically and caused a crash. Totally fed up, and feeling ripped off!
  7. Bo Gjerlow Win User

Why do I have to download maps I can't play!

I feel your pain. I'm getting a bit fed up with all the huge patches as well. Soon, the only things on my HDD will be Battlefield 3 patches/map packs.
  8. Whagi Win User

An Insight Into My Dark Soul

Im pretty nippy, even with it on. Fed up of th egame to be honest. It was fun and a good challenge at first. Now I'm totally bored of it, so its getting binned. On to SkyRim!!!! lol
  9. darranRoberts Win User

Any timeline on the XBox Outage today ? This is WACK !

Maybe we should all suspend our payments, watch the share price drop and see if Bill gets pissed off!!!

Totally unacceptable considering the huge amount of money xbox generates!
Thema:

1. Totally fed up!!!! Huge phone bill!!! - Similar Threads - Totally fed Huge

2. Xbox Series X and FM23 Totally Utterly Not fit For Purpose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and FM23 Totally Utterly Not fit For Purpose: Had this since October 23 bought from MS Store, it is totally absolutely useless for FM23. Every single day it is useless. The RAM/VRAM is inadequate to say the least for racing wheel use plus the...
  3. After 5/31 240528-2200 update, Series X networking totally borked

in XboX Insiders
    After 5/31 240528-2200 update, Series X networking totally borked: I got an update 5/31/24 to 25398.4885.amd64fre.xb_flt_2406zn.240528-2200 (I think this is Delta) and now it seems the network stack is totally broken. Tried a few things: Network switch port...
  4. Microsoft rewards totally gone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards totally gone?: Can anyone help me it’s been 6 months since i was able to get inot my microsoft rewards? I had almost 65,000 points on it but havent been able to access it ive requested to review it but no...
  5. Wireless headset blinking orange but totally unresponsive to any restart or reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset blinking orange but totally unresponsive to any restart or reset: Hi, Was turning on my headset and I could not hear anything but my friends could hear me so I restarted the headset but now it is just slow blinking orange and will not respond to anything but...
  6. how to report totally broken games on the xbox store

in XboX Insiders
    how to report totally broken games on the xbox store: anybody know a way to report totally broken games? (aside from refund requests, most people hoped for patches and exceeded refund-time-limit)...
  7. Totally inexperienced XBOX (S) user...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Totally inexperienced XBOX (S) user...: Pretend I know NOTHING about xbox but I want to play Saints Row by myself in my home. I have purchased an xbox. Now what else do I need? Internet connection? Membership? Etc etc...
  8. All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having ....right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having ....right now": All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having trouble getting your stuff right now" It was showing my games i owned and had downloaded. However, all games i owned and did not...
  9. My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset: I logged into MSN today to play the game and my progress is completely wiped. I tried relogging and checking and it's still gone. I clicked on another game that I've played and that was perfectly...
  10. If I redeem points for separate gift cards will the total value just be accumulated in my...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I redeem points for separate gift cards will the total value just be accumulated in my...: Does cash accumulate in your microsoft account when you redeem gift cards at separate times? 6bf60040-16c2-45d8-9c66-237b945045ed