Total noob question

Discus and support Total noob question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been using two accounts for subscriptions on one xbox one and changing between credit card purchases and redeeming gift card codes to extend my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrispimMunda, Feb 2, 2018.

1. CrispimMunda
    CrispimMunda Guest

Total noob question

I have been using two accounts for subscriptions on one xbox one and changing between credit card purchases and redeeming gift card codes to extend my subscriptions. One of the accounts with auto-renewal has a past due payment for December 2017 at a time
    i used another account with prepaid gift card.

How do i cancel the subscription which has just billed my credit card for a subscription i already have? Can I get my refund back?

:)

CrispimMunda, Feb 2, 2018
  2. vvhitespace
    vvhitespace Guest
    Total noob question

I just bought an ASUS VH236H 23 Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor because I wanted something small, and something that wouldn't lag while playing games, but I have no idea how to connect the XBOX 360 to the monitor. I assume I need to buy some set of cables
    to connect the two? The monitor comes with hdmi cables and vga cables, so I thought I'd be all set, but they don't fit anywhere on the back of the console.

vvhitespace, Feb 2, 2018
  3. ONIFIVE
    ONIFIVE Guest
    Total noob question

Depends on what model 360 you have. If it's the new S model or 2nd and beyond older model you can use HDMI. If it's the original non-HDMI version you can get the 360 VGA cable to use for it.

ONIFIVE, Feb 2, 2018
  4. Total noob question

If eligible any refunds would be done through xbox support you can contact them at support.xbox.com/contact-us

They would also be able to cancel the subscription for you at the same time.

steeledwand7664, Feb 2, 2018
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Total noob question

If eligible any refunds would be done through xbox support you can contact them at support.xbox.com/contact-us

They would also be able to cancel the subscription for you at the same time.
  6. ONIFIVE Win User

Total noob question

Depends on what model 360 you have. If it's the new S model or 2nd and beyond older model you can use HDMI. If it's the original non-HDMI version you can get the 360 VGA cable to use for it.
  7. Kivlehen Win User

Total noob question

Does your monitor support components? & about the HDMI.. It should fit.. All HDMI cables are universal in design.. If a device supports HDMI any HDMI cable will do, as far as I know.
  8. c1jamieson Win User

Total Noob

i have heard about the behind their screens tough guys lol afraid one of my kids is a bit gobby online. i am not easily offended though i more likely to laugh at them tbh
  9. Miss Wotsit Win User

Total Noob

hi there, how is the online gaming coming along? i recommend looking into communities so that you can start a base group that you can play alongside, if you are gaming on your own, whether you use a mic or not depends on how comfortable how you feel, be
    prepared that you will get idiots online that will, unfortunately, try to make the experience unpleasant, ignore them, laugh them off and just enjoy gaming, after all, that's what it should be about :D
Thema:

Total noob question

1. Total noob question - Similar Threads - Total noob question

2. Xbox Series X and FM23 Totally Utterly Not fit For Purpose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and FM23 Totally Utterly Not fit For Purpose: Had this since October 23 bought from MS Store, it is totally absolutely useless for FM23. Every single day it is useless. The RAM/VRAM is inadequate to say the least for racing wheel use plus the...
  3. After 5/31 240528-2200 update, Series X networking totally borked

in XboX Insiders
    After 5/31 240528-2200 update, Series X networking totally borked: I got an update 5/31/24 to 25398.4885.amd64fre.xb_flt_2406zn.240528-2200 (I think this is Delta) and now it seems the network stack is totally broken. Tried a few things: Network switch port...
  4. Microsoft rewards totally gone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards totally gone?: Can anyone help me it’s been 6 months since i was able to get inot my microsoft rewards? I had almost 65,000 points on it but havent been able to access it ive requested to review it but no...
  5. Wireless headset blinking orange but totally unresponsive to any restart or reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset blinking orange but totally unresponsive to any restart or reset: Hi, Was turning on my headset and I could not hear anything but my friends could hear me so I restarted the headset but now it is just slow blinking orange and will not respond to anything but...
  6. how to report totally broken games on the xbox store

in XboX Insiders
    how to report totally broken games on the xbox store: anybody know a way to report totally broken games? (aside from refund requests, most people hoped for patches and exceeded refund-time-limit)...
  7. Totally inexperienced XBOX (S) user...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Totally inexperienced XBOX (S) user...: Pretend I know NOTHING about xbox but I want to play Saints Row by myself in my home. I have purchased an xbox. Now what else do I need? Internet connection? Membership? Etc etc...
  8. All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having ....right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having ....right now": All xbox one games missing library totally empty "we're having trouble getting your stuff right now" It was showing my games i owned and had downloaded. However, all games i owned and did not...
  9. My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mergest Kingdom is totally reset: I logged into MSN today to play the game and my progress is completely wiped. I tried relogging and checking and it's still gone. I clicked on another game that I've played and that was perfectly...
  10. Total Noob

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Total Noob: Ok as the title says i am a total noob when it comes to online gaming i have never been comfortable using the mic etc but Star Wars Battlefront has come out and i just had to get it coz i love...