Toshiba: xbox one isn't working with external hard drive after updating to the insider program

Discus and support Toshiba: xbox one isn't working with external hard drive after updating to the insider program in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Toshiba (Modems/Gateways): xbox one isn't working with external hard drive after updating to the insider program xbox one isn't working with external... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KennethDThomas, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Toshiba: xbox one isn't working with external hard drive after updating to the insider program

Toshiba (Modems/Gateways): xbox one isn't working with external hard drive after updating to the insider program
    xbox one isn't working with external hard drive after updating to the insider program. it's not detecting

:)

KennethDThomas, Jan 23, 2017
  2. xbox one recognizes drive, won't let me format for extra storage

I am having trouble with my external hard drive on my xbox one and ever since that new update my xbox one wont recognize that my external hard drive is plugged in I have tried the trouble shooting steps and nothing seems to work and my external hard drive
    is a 3.0 Toshiba external drive is this problem going to be fixed before its released to the general public because I want to play my games that are saved to that drive can anyone tell me if this problem is even being looked into at all

K1LLER H1TMAN, Jan 23, 2017
  3. Nyzs-98F641BE-15A7-418A-BD9A-FE3ABE1B2DCB, Jan 23, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Toshiba: xbox one isn't working with external hard drive after updating to the insider program