Toshiba usb storage expander not showing up suddenly

Discus and support Toshiba usb storage expander not showing up suddenly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba storage expander 2tb connected by usb, for the Xbox series s and it’s been working fine for 4 months suddenly it says it’s not there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Josh christensen85, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Toshiba usb storage expander not showing up suddenly

I have a Toshiba storage expander 2tb connected by usb, for the Xbox series s and it’s been working fine for 4 months suddenly it says it’s not there and not showing up I have done all Microsoft says to do and was wondering. if anyone had the same problem?

:)

Josh christensen85, Feb 15, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Josh!

It's possible that your external drive was corrupted. Have you already tried to plug in your external drive using a Windows PC if it can be detected for you to repair it?
  3. Invader ZA Win User

Xbox 360 USB Options

FYI, I installed a USB 3.0 Micro SD adapter with a 128GB SD card, performance has been excellent.

I can confirm that this is a viable solution for those wanting to expand their storage, as well as using "Spare" USB ports, should you not be using them for charging your Controllers.

I have expanded my storage by 144GB.
  4. Ahh Matt Win User

Xbox One storage upgrades

Yes, I believe any USB storage device can be used. I use a Toshiba 1TB, for example.

Xbox sell a Seagate Game Drive one, if you'd prefer to remain to "official" ones.
  5. ZnBr2x5H2O Win User

XBOX-360, Rear USB ports do not recognize USB-Memory Sticks

+ I have two USB thumb drives, when I plug these into the front USB ports, the lights flash on the drive and they show up in the storage devices listing; however, neither drive (one is 32GB the other is 2GB) lights up nor is recognized as storage
    devices.
    Should read:

+ I have two USB thumb drives, when I plug these into the front USB ports, the lights flash on the drive and they show up in the storage devices listing; however, WHEN INSERTED INTO THE REAR USB PORTS, neither drive (one is 32GB the other is 2GB) lights
    up nor is recognized as storage devices.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

What the! Data transfer cable wiped my harddrives!!!

Pretty much paperweights. They will probably only show up as USB storage now.
Thema:

1. Toshiba usb storage expander not showing up suddenly - Similar Threads - Toshiba usb storage

2. My Xbox one S blinks to a black screen for a second every 10 seconds. On a 4K Toshiba tv. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S blinks to a black screen for a second every 10 seconds. On a 4K Toshiba tv. I...: Toshiba 65 inch 4k tv Xbox one S 847aa633-2e06-4f95-ae88-ee2be65dff31
  3. external storage issues with toshiba

in XboX Insiders
    external storage issues with toshiba: my toshiba external storage is not connecting to the xbox even though the light is on and it’s vibrating anyone know whats up submitted by /u/pineapplejelly69 [link] [comments]
  4. Why cant I connect my Xbox series s to my Toshiba tv? It just says input not supported, any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I connect my Xbox series s to my Toshiba tv? It just says input not supported, any...: I have recently got a tv so my little brother can play Xbox while I do homework but I can not connect my Xbox to the tv, please can somebody help a59523fd-1fe9-49ab-9226-174924f50a64
  5. Series X Strange CEC behaviour - Toshiba TV

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Strange CEC behaviour - Toshiba TV: Hey So I’ve never had issues with my tv and have used CEC for a little while now. I decided to try adjusting the volume for the first time today (from the Xbox) and wow….things went very wrong....
  6. Toshiba L200 2 TB 5400RPM 2.5 Inch SATA HDD

in XBoX on Mobile
    Toshiba L200 2 TB 5400RPM 2.5 Inch SATA HDD: Can anyone please help i need more storage for my xbox one . I want to purchase Toshiba L200 2 TB 5400RPM 2.5 Inch SATA HDD will this hard drive work with the xbox one collective minds external...
  7. HDMI not working with Toshiba Tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI not working with Toshiba Tv?: Yesterday I got my uncle's old Toshiba TV and all I want to do is connect to the Xbox so I can play games and watch Netflix. I don't care about the DirecTV or whatever. But I connect the HDMI port...
  8. Xbox one not recognizing full storage amount of Toshiba external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not recognizing full storage amount of Toshiba external hard drive: My xbox one is connected to a Toshiba hard drive. The blue light is flashing. When i go to storage my hard drive doesn’t show ip, only the games stored on the xbox....
  9. Does anyone know the best settings to calibrate Toshiba 4k TV on xbox one X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know the best settings to calibrate Toshiba 4k TV on xbox one X?: I’ve been having trouble calibrating my TOSHIBA-4K AMAZON FIRE TV(TOSHIBA_50LF621U19) to my Xbox One X. Does anyone know the best settings for it? The model number is TOSHIBA_50LF621U19....
  10. Brand New toshiba usb 3.0 external hard drive not getting picked up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New toshiba usb 3.0 external hard drive not getting picked up.: Purchased new Toshiba ext 1TB hd usb 3.0, it lights up like its getting power, but never shows as storage or anywhere on system. Works with win 10 laptop, and on a friends xbox 1, but after all...