Torn Code For Tomb Raider, Is There a Way To Get It Back?

Discus and support Torn Code For Tomb Raider, Is There a Way To Get It Back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i recently bought a xbox360 and it came with the game Tomb Raider. While i was getting the code, part of it came off with the sticker is there any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacques da Rock, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Torn Code For Tomb Raider, Is There a Way To Get It Back?

hi i recently bought a xbox360 and it came with the game Tomb Raider. While i was getting the code, part of it came off with the sticker is there any way to get it back?

:)

Jacques da Rock, Jan 2, 2014
  2. JasonA1980
    JasonA1980 Guest
    What games are you looking forward to this year?

I am already excited for next-gen and any game that launches on it Torn Code For Tomb Raider, Is There a Way To Get It Back? :) other than that - Gears of War Judgment, Tomb Raider, GTA V, Modern W4RFARE, and I'm still torn about a Halo 2 HD remake being released this year or not!!

JasonA1980, Jan 2, 2014
  3. dainja raas
    dainja raas Guest
    Looking for games that?

Also , Tomb Raider : Anniversary , Tomb Raider : Legend , Tomb Raider : Underworld , ok you may have to kill the odd thing here and there but all do require a modicum of logic and thought to get through .

dainja raas, Jan 2, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

You can take the console back and swap it.

fredgiblet, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: